Who's better Shewag or Afridi?

Who's better Shewag or Afridi?

• Viru Bhai

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Afridi

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
whats wrong if it is ind vs pak thread.u can jump across a snake and move on but snakes still there.speak out....

I am in support of Vibs here.

He wants to proove how we think from the heart rather than from our brains .

As far as the other thread is concerned there was a problem as both Kaps and Imran were gr8 and thus it couldnt be decided .But ppl flocked in with thier ideas bout thier country's player being greater than the other.

He has prooved to us and to all that we think patriotically rather than logicaaly .

As you can see in the poll till now 6 guys have voted for Afridi .Surely mate all of them will be Pakistanis .Nothing against them but guys grow up .

Last edited by a moderator:
ronny_kingsley said:
I am in support of Vibs here.

He wants to proove how we think from the heart rather than from our brains .

As far as the other thread is concerned there was a problem as both Kaps and Imran were gr8 and thus it couldnt be decided .But ppl flocked in with thier ideas bout thier country's player being greater than the other.

He has prooved to us and to all that we think patriotically rather than logicaaly .

As you can see in the poll till now 6 guys have voted for Afridi .Surely mate all of them will be Pakis .Nothing against them but guys grow up .
I still don't get what Vibs is trying to prove, cause what he said is already proven.

What i am trying to prove is i want to see all pakistani people's opinion who's better cause in Preet tread pf Kapil and Imran all Pakistani people said Imran is better and even though Some Indians said that Imran is better than Kapil and none iPakistani people said Kapil is not better than Imran so the same in this tread i wanted to see weather some Pakistani people say that Shewag is btter than Afridi. So far i've not seen any Pakistani people saying that Shewag is better than Afridi. So taht's i wanted to prove some points. Got that Nikhil now don't say explain little bittle in detail.

vibs89 said:
What i am trying to prove is i want to see all pakistani people's opinion who's better cause in Preet tread pf Kapil and Imran all Pakistani people said Imran is better and even though Some Indians said that Imran is better than Kapil and none iPakistani people said Kapil is not better than Imran so the same in this tread i wanted to see weather some Pakistani people say that Shewag is btter than Afridi. So far i've not seen any Pakistani people saying that Shewag is better than Afridi. So taht's i wanted to prove some points. Got that Nikhil now don't say explain little bittle in detail.
Cause they are all like you and muhammad, even if they know they're players suck they won't admit it.

lol.. I am sensing internal conflict within the badblood team, preet watch out for matchfixing or deliberate sabotage man, monitor these two carefully.. ;)

Actually not really, I admit Imran is better than Kapil, Every batsman on the pakistani team is better than Ganguly. So no not really

pal said:
lol.. I am sensing internal conflict within the badblood team, preet watch out for matchfixing or deliberate sabotage man, monitor these two carefully.. ;)

Hahahaha :rtfl . Lol but none of them have done matchfixing cause evryone has performed well.

vibs89 said:
Hahahaha :rtfl . Lol but none of them have done matchfixing cause evryone has performed well.
After the way you bowled in the last match, I'm starting to think you did...lol just kidding.

Sehwag is light years ahead of Shahid Afridi as a batsman. Afridi is a better bowler however, and in the current Pakistan setup, he gets the liberty of going for the big shots.

cheaterr said:
After the way you bowled in the last match, I'm starting to think you did...lol just kidding.

Hahha nice one. If i did it perpously then I wouldn't be in your team i would be in Niraj team. Also couldn't bowl propely due to my ankle pain. Anyway back to topic :D

m_vaughan said:
Sehwag is light years ahead of Shahid Afridi as a batsman. Afridi is a better bowler however, and in the current Pakistan setup, he gets the liberty of going for the big shots.

aha! some sensible post in this thread! atleast...on topic

Users who are viewing this thread