Who's better Shewag or Afridi?

Who's better Shewag or Afridi?

• Viru Bhai

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Afridi

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
Vibs and Cheaterr stop arguing here other wise I'll fine you both and ban you both for 3 matches. hahha... just kiddin

preet said:
Vibs and Cheaterr stop arguing here other wise I'll fine you both and ban you both for 3 matches. hahha... just kiddin

Hahhah very nice one. Well i'll fine you 70% fine hahha jus kidding. :rtfl

pal said:
lol.. I am sensing internal conflict within the badblood team, preet watch out for matchfixing or deliberate sabotage man, monitor these two carefully.. ;)

I'm going to start a new thread - who is better - Vibs or Cheaterr :D

preet, make sure they are not at the crease the same time, cause I am sure that they will try to run out each other and don't let one keep for another when they are bowling, cause they will deliberately let the byes flow.. ;)

pal said:
preet, make sure they are not at the crease the same time, cause I am sure that they will try to run out each other and don't let one keep for another when they are bowling, cause they will deliberately let the byes flow.. ;)
We don't play with extras :P

all right let them keep for each other, but don't let them bowl bouncers or beamers, i can see cheaterr aiming for vib's eyes.. ;)

pal said:
all right let them keep for each other, but don't let them bowl bouncers or beamers, i can see cheaterr aiming for vib's eyes.. ;)
I don't bowl :P I'm full time wicket keeper

I guess he meant when you are 'returning' the ball..

ronny_kingsley said:
As you can see in the poll till now 6 guys have voted for Afridi .Surely mate all of them will be Pakistanis .Nothing against them but guys grow up .
Actually 5. I voted for Afridi as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
C MON AFRIDI IS WAY BETTER HITTER, IF AFRIDI COULD CONTICUE HITTING WITHOUT GETTING OUT THEN HE WOULD BE THE BEST BATSMEN IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT SHEWAG IS STILL A VERY GOOD BATSMEN WHICH YOU NEED ON A TEAM!!!!BUT YOU NEED AFRIDI IN ODIs BECUZ HE CAN PUT A LOT of RUNS IN LESS AMOUNT OF BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!

afridi why well just watch the 5th odi match and you will know.

Sehwag. Because usually we have wait two or three years before Afridi does something like what he did in the fifth match.

Sehwag,by an absolute mile.Afridi is a great hitter and would be one of the best batsman if you didn't have to go out,but where playing cricket,so unfortunately for pakistani fans youll have to wait another 3-5 years for a great hundred in fifty balls.Sehwag is simply superb!

Users who are viewing this thread