Why do things happen?

ursonly11

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well I believe whatever happens for a reason. Sometime we know the reason at that time and sometime we come to know about this later on. But Nothing happens without reason.
And sometimes I do believe in rebirth. I know a kid who used to say "I lived there" watching a place(some greenery near river) in TV. So believe it or not it happens

Highlander999

ICC President
Well I believe whatever happens for a reason. Sometime we know the reason at that time and sometime we come to know about this later on. But Nothing happens without reason.
And sometimes I do believe in rebirth. I know a kid who used to say "I lived there" watching a place(some greenery near river) in TV. So believe it or not it happens

I was Genghis Khan. Yep that makes it correct :rolleyes:

Don't be so naieve

Sureshot

Executive member

That's called moving house, not rebirth.

jordox

International Cricketer
A 2-3 year old kid doesn't know about all this moving house etc. I am not joking. I can give hell lot of same examples but this one I have seen so I m saying.

I love the way you think that a 2 or 3 year old kid can't grasp the idea of moving house but if they say "I used to live here" you automatically think that it's proof of supernatural things.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
A 2-3 year old kid doesn't know about all this moving house etc. I am not joking. I can give hell lot of same examples but this one I have seen so I m saying.

Maybe they lived there when they were 6 or 7.

Besides a 2-3 year old kid would remember. Or maybe his parents told him.

Users who are viewing this thread