Why is Planetcricket Tough on people like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiancricketer

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had a signature and some ADMIN OR MOD WITHOUT TELLING ME TO Change MY size or anything Put my signature i don't know the signature rules.... I didn't know them and i would have fixed the signature IF Someone had Told me that it was too big !!! THIS IS NOT FAIR ADMINS.... I don't Care if i get Banned or what ever... I had forgot the size... I'm sorry for the signature problem but taking away my signature with out telling me IS Rong and putting something else instead is wrost you should have told me TO atleast change it BEFORE putting that I WOULD LIKE MY SIGNATURE BACK SO I CAN CHANGE IT THANK YOU!! :mad :getyou

Not sure what happened here. Our policy is always to PM people first alerting them to the problem and asking them to fix it. Will try and find out for you.

So why can't you just change it now, as you would've done anyway? It's your responsibility as a member of this site to read the rules, as it is for everyone else, and signatures which are well over the limits set negatively impact on everyone's experience at this site. As a general rule, we alert people to the issue via PM, as do I, for the sake of courtesy, but it's not a right, you're the one that broke the rules. Put on another sig and forget about it- incidentally, what exactly is "people like me?" supposed to mean?

I remember getting a pm when my sig was too big...I think Brad sent it.

i havent got this sort of problem i m new to this forum & i dont know the rules when i put a signature around 800*600 i think,that was too huge i didn't know the rules Shailesh 'the moderator' didn't manage to PM me once & just cut off my rep points as i m new u can see but he didn't bother to sent me a PM once & just i got rep points i have now -ve rep points i have sent PM to him tht i dont know about it plz get my rep points i dont want such a bad start plz do it once & he said dont worry just post some good posts & ur rep points will be get i have got -51 rep points how many good posts should i posts thats too rude man :mad someone plz do look into this matter :(

800 x 600 signature? That is huge. And make some good posts and your reputation will automatically go up. Oh wait, didn't someone already say that?

I don't have to give clarifications, but just so that you know I could not let a 800x600 sign showing up till you have time to read my pm and remove it. It was plain uncomfortable to read any page that had your post.

Shailesh said:
I don't have to give clarifications, but just so that you know I could not let a 800x600 sign showing up till you have time to read my pm and remove it. It was plain uncomfortable to read any page that had your post.
look wht barmyarmy said Shailesh
barmyarmy said:
Our policy is always to PM people first alerting them to the problem and asking them to fix it. Will try and find out for you.
Mate you should have just removed my signature why my rep points you can see havent read the rules thats too tough !!! you should have warn me once but you didn't :crying

I am with Shailesh regarding the removal of the signature. It would have been different if your signature was smaller and just against forum rules. But 800 x 600 is huge--it would completely destroy the formatting of the page. As for the reputation points, you should have read the rules. That's up to admin to decide, though. I wouldn't have removed points.

sohummisra said:
I am with Shailesh regarding the removal of the signature. It would have been different if your signature was smaller and just against forum rules. But 800 x 600 is huge--it would completely destroy the formatting of the page. As for the reputation points, you should have read the rules. That's up to admin to decide, though. I wouldn't have removed points.
yes i can understand that but he should have removed my signature at once without my permission offcourse i dont mind that but not my rep points its too tough he should first removed the signature than warn me once so that i will not do that again ofcourse but he didn't that is too much rude..how come you are too rude on the new users !!! :noway

I told you about rep points already..but you don't expect me to give it back for posts like these right? :)

Well,your saying that you didn't know the rules as you are a new user.

But shouldn't a new user read the rules first?

gold639 said:
Well,your saying that you didn't know the rules as you are a new user.

But shouldn't a new user read the rules first?
have all the other new members read the rules no who cares ! ofcourse havent read it as i said but havent u got any rules to inform new uers that u r wrong mate...as barmyarmy said inform but nope Shailesh !!!
:rolleyes: did i do something wrong with u in past :p that i m recieving tht kinda punishment ;) i m agreed with u on my signature i was wrong there u should have removed it at once but why my rep points not a single time two times in an instant on the same post :( !!! thats too rude ......Please Shailesh user is facing some difficulties do look into it & gave some rep points to him -Ste :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread