AMA Why not? AMA (Cricket Q20 aka Freedom aka IndieGameDev)

How would you describe me?
As a person
As a contributor to PC

Did you know I think of George Michael every time I see you post?

Do you why I think this?

Do you why I think this?
I am sorry I have no idea, would be great if you can tell me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1501786234][/DOUBLEPOST]
How would you describe me?
As a person
As a contributor to PC
A knowledgable person who can achieve greater success if polished well. (Answer to your first and second question). Sorry brother not on PC as active as before so I am unaware about the contribution part :)

Do you why I think this?
I am sorry I have no idea, would be great if you can tell me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1501786234][/DOUBLEPOST]
A knowledgable person who can achieve greater success if polished well. (Answer to your first and second question). Sorry brother not on PC as active as before so I am unaware about the contribution part :)
I am fully on this and get it. Although I have never seen George Micheal wear that... Wham classic tunes from the olden days!

I am sorry I have no idea, would be great if you can tell me :)

I am fully on this and get it. Although I have never seen George Micheal wear that... Wham classic tunes from the olden days!

Yes Freedom was a George Michael song from early 1990's. Its one of my all time fav songs :)

I was also thinking on the line of the avatar

If you need to have only one Life Goal which will be the end of the story what it will be?

If you need to have only one Life Goal which will be the end of the story what it will be?
A good idea which turns out to be huge

I am open to more questions again. Lot more people have joined in. If anyone wants to ask me anything my AMA is back again.

Users who are viewing this thread