Which country would you like to visit and why?

LOL, I don't think all the chavs in their Corsa's would like being limited to 85.

Also isn't that rather posey Usman? ;)

They limit their own cars though don't they, with all the awful plastic round it and those ridiculous spoilers. Some twat in year 12 when I was in year 13 had an old style Saxo (ugly enough as it is) and then whacked a huge spoiler on the back, looked like a blue ironing board. Ridiculous. A 1.4 litre Saxo does not need a Spoiler to provide downforce to keep it on the road. Chavs annoy me.

Pretty sure Joe said he was going to get all that shite when he gets his car :p But yeah, you see them driving around with a fat chav girl with them, and they've got no fecking control of the car.

Also Nigel, you should take something for that ;)

Yeh of course I am, you want to get the best out of your car. The artificial stuff comes to show off :D I am not getting those skirty things though, a lot o the stuff I was just winding you up on because you hate chavs so much :p but I will be tuning it fo shizz. Well I won't, a mate will. Although I probably should resist the temptatioon and just get a proper car when I'm older. I might have grown up by then though. and I will be getting some banging bass. I heard some today that was awesome, you could feel the vibrations halfway down the road. My mate has one that you can hear a mile away :D

I'll hopefully be able to snag a used Toyota Corolla or something in the next few months. Seeing as I'll be able to drive in 5 months time, and my dad's Odyssey not being able to move on snow and my mom using the Honda Pilot, I think we'll need it.

Users who are viewing this thread