Which country would you like to visit and why?

Nah Wanna see the Old Trafford Cricket Ground....and obviously in London I would never miss a visit to Lord's and the Emirates Stadium...

TBH I wouldn't visit a country just to see a stadium or ground.

It would have to be something along the lines of the White House, NY Times Square, Taj Mahal, Sydney Opera House, etc.

Well I would visit two main countries solely for sports:D. First would be America to see Rockets vs Miami Heat at the Heat center. Then go to England and watch Chelsea vs Man U at Stamford Bridge. I would also visit other things on the way btw...

Then I know I could live my life peacefully after doing all that :cool: lol

TBH I wouldn't visit a country just to see a stadium or ground.

It would have to be something along the lines of the White House, NY Times Square, Taj Mahal, Sydney Opera House, etc.

I would go to England to see Anfield, watch a Liverpool match and/or see Lords, what a match there.

I liked Canada, they had lots of women wandering around without much clothing on, at least where I was :cool: Plus the kilt was a massive hit there :p

dying to go outside india.....heck, i havent gone above mumbai !! :p..
the northern most region of india i've been to is Virar (mumbai) :D...LOL !!
have traveled most of the southern parts of india though (except kerela)....! :(

wanna see Dubai, NZ, the Caribbean, europe etc

not too fond of the states.....dont wanna spend over a lakh rupees to see concrete jungles !

if i ever take a europe trip...i'd be a lil reluctant to visit scotland.....
Kilts scare the daylights out of me :D :P ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread