Which country would you like to visit and why?

For wild nature? or.... I've heard quite a few good things about tasmania. :S

Nothing I say below is including Hobart, which I was only in for 6 or so hours and it seemed pretty nice.

Well for starters, it's a place where it feels like every day is a sunday. The people are simple, the beaches are terrible, the sun scorches your skin although it only ever gets to 25 degrees. The people are racist, uncultured and it the state itself has a terrible vibe.

That of course, is all my opinion and I'm sure many will disagree with me. I guess it's just something to find out yourself.

I take it. If not tasmania, It'd be NSW or Queensland. Just to enjoy though. Love the wild-life and nature.

I would like to visit Sydney, Australia as my brother stays there :)

I have to agree with Jordo. It's pretty pathetic. Had to go camping about 5 years ago and it was crap. The weather was terrible. Like England. When I went there they said they were in a Heat wave and it was only in the 30s. One of the days was 36 and they said it was the hottest day ever at the time.

36 degrees the hottest weather ever?

Piece of advice, stay away from the Middle East in July.

I have to agree with Jordo. It's pretty pathetic. Had to go camping about 5 years ago and it was crap. The weather was terrible. Like England. When I went there they said they were in a Heat wave and it was only in the 30s. One of the days was 36 and they said it was the hottest day ever at the time.
The "terrible weather of England" is a bit of a stereotype you know.

If you go to Canada do you expect hot weather? No, then don't think the same with the UK. We're on the same latitude as Canada.

If you go to Canada do you expect hot weather? No, then don't think the same with the UK. We're on the same latitude as Canada.

No, naveed was just asking why people didn't mention Canada as their 'to go' spot. It had nothing to do with the weather. Agree Canada's weather is similar to UK, but not entirely! Canada's way bigger than UK. There are different climate changes in different regions.

I was replying to Animator's post. The fact naveed mentioned Canada above was sheer coincidence.

Well I wanna visit Melbourne and see what Kind of a place is it...
In England I'll go for London and Manchester

Manchester United I guess?

If I went to England, I'd would have to go to Lords. Absolutely have to. I'd try and catch a FC/OD/ODI/Test match if I could.

Don't comes to Birmingham I tell you. The only think there is that big Bullring Shopping Centre which you get bored at looking at after 2 minutes. All the shops you can find in the Bullring you can find anywhere else. I proobably find it boring though because I pass it everyday.

I can't stress enough how much I want to go to the States, Sounds an awesome place. Hopefully we'll get to go in Geography as a trip. I just want to stand in New York Times Square and soak it all up.

Users who are viewing this thread