Which country would you like to visit and why?

Well I wanna go to Old Manali in India. Its banned place for Indians and foreigners rule the roost with free drugs flowing like river.

Just come to Wales, you get soaked all year round :p

Referring to the last page about Westerners not going to India on holiday. I'm sure loads of gap year students go to India in their gap year. Half the people at the Indian embassy in Birmingham were British Gap Year students :p

Updates on my old one:

• Sydney, Australia - As a fan of architecture and warm weather, I would love Sydney. Now would rather go to Melbourne
  • Edinburgh, Scotland - I have never been to either of the countries that border England. I would love to go to Scotland and Edinburgh would be the place to stay. Don't want to go to Scotland now since they absolutely loathe the English
  • New York, USA - Again, the architecture of the Statue of Liberty and the ability to go shopping for things you can't buy in the UK would be great. Hear I would get shot in the head if I go here. Would love to see Obama's America though. Maybe Chicago so I can watch the Bulls.

Chicago is brilliant. I go there at least once in two months. Why would you get shot in the head if you went to New York? It's an amazing city.

[*]Edinburgh, Scotland - I have never been to either of the countries that border England. I would love to go to Scotland and Edinburgh would be the place to stay. Don't want to go to Scotland now since they absolutely loathe the English

That is one of the silliest things I have heard on this fourm. They don't loathe the English, it is just banter. Anyway they treat the English tourists really well. Still wouldn't go to Edinburgh, over-rated

I'd still go to Australia even though it seems like Aussies hate India's guts. Just cause some are like that doesn't mean the entire nation is.

I'd like to go to China, Singapore, Germany, Sharjah, Hawaii, France, Austria, JAPAN, New Zealand, Australia(Tasmania, for sure!;)), U.S, Ireland, Hong Kong, Taiwan.... if i get a chance, i'd take the world tour, at least once in a life-time. If not now, maybe next year, if not then, then the upcoming years.

Tasmania, for sure!;))

I'd strongly advise not going there buddy. That place is one of my least favourite places I've ever been to, it's so terrible. Well, Hobart is okay.

Sorry CDM.

For wild nature? or.... I've heard quite a few good things about tasmania. :S

Users who are viewing this thread