Which country would you like to visit and why?

Because there is a bloody big Loch, with a bunch of stupid Americans there, while everyone slowly gets hypothermia? Suit yourself ;)

You know what, I'm quite interested in cryptozoology.
And I don't know why but i really think that Nessie, Bunyip, Bigfoot, Chupacadza,- they are all true. I would really looooove to meet one of them. Don't ask me the reason why i think so as i just don't know the reason. I just think they are true, that's all.
Just imagine, you-Tom, alone in the Himalayas-attacked by the Bigfoot, or alone in the waters of Loch Ness running away from Nessie, Oh boy it would be great. Just imagine!!
BTW, Please don't laugh at my post. I have been a bit too emotional but please don't laugh.

You know what, I'm quite interested in cryptozoology.
And I don't know why but i really think that Nessie, Bunyip, Bigfoot, Chupacadza,- they are all true. I would really looooove to meet one of them. Don't ask me the reason why i think so as i just don't know the reason. I just think they are true, that's all.
Just imagine, you-Tom, alone in the Himalayas-attacked by the Bigfoot, or alone in the waters of Loch Ness running away from Nessie, Oh boy it would be great. Just imagine!!
BTW, Please don't laugh at my post. I have been a bit too emotional but please don't laugh.

Unless Nessie can go invisible, he doesn't exist ;)

or alone in the waters of Loch Ness running away from Nessie

I don't know why I am swimming in the middle of the Loch, but I sure as hell can't run on water :p

No one visits Scotland! I know this because If i get on a Glasgow train to Uni, its empty as its going up to Scotland. If I get on a Glasgow train back home, its absolutely packed! Everyone is leaving - for Blackpool apperently.

Nessie doesn't exsist, like Ghosts, its all make-believe.

I would love to go to England but I would only do it for an Ashes tour, or to go and watch a few Liverpool games. I've always wanted to go to New Zealand too.

I've always wondered how easy it is for Aussies to go over to New Zealand. Is it expensive? As it is fair close.

No not really.

Our last 2 holidays have been cruises though, because if you get the right ones it can end up a lot cheaper then flying somewhere, booking hotels, meals etc and the service is top quality. So I would like to go on a New Zealand cruise but they are fairly dear.

Unless Nessie can go invisible, he doesn't exist ;)

I don't know why I am swimming in the middle of the Loch, but I sure as hell can't run on water :p

An animal of the size of Nessie would not be able to live in Loch Ness for the simple fact that the water quality is so poor that the loch has quite a poor ecosystem. Very dark water apparently.

Scientist have said that the loch ness monster was a big eel. Eels of 60 metres have been caught before and thats not from loch ness place.

As for that Holmes video, from the Wikipedia:

Holmes's credibility has been doubted by an article on the Cryptomundo website, which states that he has a history of reporting sightings of cryptozoological creatures, and sells a self-published book and DVD claiming evidence for fairies. His video also has no other objects by which to discern size.
Follow this link for more info.

One of Holme's fairies:

cottingley1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread