Which country would you like to visit and why?

I'd love to do that. Parents arent letting me have a gap year though, gotta get straight to work after sixth form. Moving to Australia and playing cricket would be awesome though.

Basically, my school is having a tour there in 2 and a half years (3 summers away) and if I love it, I see no reason why not to play more cricket there. But that being said, it is not sure I will get into my school team to play there.

My parents don't want me to have a gap year, they want me to go straight to Uni, but I don't see what difference one year will make.

i would like to go to dubai, i heard it is very modern and luxurious place to live and visit.

Yeh its really great. They have everything, and everything is the best. It's very luxurious, and i love it.

come here only if you have money tree in your yard...

Property is actually surprisingly cheap. Its a nice place, with everything the best. I have stood about 2 feet away from the ruler of Dubai, and have spoken to some of his relatives. I love it.

at your own risk, but you wont get to meet me and zorax :spy

Property is actually surprisingly cheap. Its a nice place, with everything the best. I have stood about 2 feet away from the ruler of Dubai, and have spoken to some of his relatives. I love it.

my apartment rent increased from 18k to 20k then 30k in 2 years... And trust me, its the cheapest in Dubai...

I would be happy to switch places any day...

Last edited:
I woudnt mind going to America, because it would be an experience. The place is a hole and I would rather sandpaper by balls than live there, but it would be interesting to experience the extremities of American culture. Also American chicks digs Aussies.

I will go for a holiday to America but not live there And I think Aussies chicks are better then American chicks

I would also love to visit the Carib but there is tons of crime there, and you would probably end up losing your wallet and getting ill. If you visit you would have to visit one of the rich islands

I went to Jamaica, it was absolutely gorgeous and other than a large mob containing some gun-wielding children surrounding one of the tour buses, there was no crime to us tourists. Reading that back it does not sound reassuring :D but really it was fine.

I'd like to move to America, been once to Florida, would love to just go south of there to Miami, from what I've seen it is beautiful.

they do man.. but there is some problem with wikipedia atm.. i'll ask them to put the countries on again.. you know USA hates those 3 countries and wiki is mostly used by Americans ..

Maldives is a wonderful place...

Here are the places I would most like to visit:

• Sydney, Australia - As a fan of architecture and warm weather, I would love Sydney.
  • Edinburgh, Scotland - I have never been to either of the countries that border England. I would love to go to Scotland and Edinburgh would be the place to stay.
  • New York, USA - Again, the architecture of the Statue of Liberty and the ability to go shopping for things you can't buy in the UK would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread