Status
Not open for further replies.

Zahid Mahar

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have asked many questions asked peoples to help me. But no one replied..

Zahid Mahar

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What forum is this?
Dutch i am also new here, its planet cricket forum, peoples who use to play cricket games, those peoples usually come here and put different kinds of mods patches for other, and me also came here to ask peoples to help me.. but no one has appeared till yet

D

Dutch

Dutch i am also new here, its planet cricket forum, peoples who use to play cricket games, those peoples usually come here and put different kinds of mods patches for other, and me also came here to ask peoples to help me.. but no one has appeared till yet
I understand but you ask which game: this is the DBC 14 forum....people are more active in the Ashes 17/19 threads

Zahid Mahar

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have been asking peoples to help me, but i guess everyone here are dumb and deaf, cant read posts cant answer.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have been asking peoples to help me, but i guess everyone here are dumb and deaf, cant read posts cant answer.
Great way to facilitate help and advice, I must apply this logic to my working practices :thumbs

Zahid Mahar

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
No that is just rude.....with that attitude no one will want to help you anyway...
I am really shocked, dont know why the peoples of this side are so quite, i asked many peoples for help. I spent here more than 1 month, but none of them came and helped me out[DOUBLEPOST=1551628397][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great way to facilitate help and advice, I must apply this logic to my working practices :thumbs
Are you moder ?[DOUBLEPOST=1551628474][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am really shocked, dont know why the peoples of this side are so quite, i asked many peoples for help. I spent here more than 1 month, but none of them came and helped me out[DOUBLEPOST=1551628397][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you moder ?

I am looking for kit template in dds file for dbc14

D

Dutch

Garbage posting thread closed..... start making decent posts or your time here may be short lived....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread