wide ball in One day match

apoc

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My first win against SA

Jeez...I finally got me first test win and i got some sceeny for yas....

Attachments

• Score.JPG
    Score.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 159
  • Bowling.JPG
    Bowling.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 153
  • score1.JPG
    score1.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
there is 1 more pic here

Attachments

• bowling1.JPG
    bowling1.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 146
did u get ur wickets from edges if yes what line and lenth did u bowl please tell me i suck at geting edges

OMG more low scores what difficulty are you playing on and can you guys please tell me if this game is too easy because i have been a blic fanboy for ages but after playing blic i have given up on it and im thinking about doing the impossible and buying cricket2005 after losing all faith with EA and putting it down all this time.

cricketmaster said:
OMG more low scores what difficulty are you playing on and can you guys please tell me if this game is too easy because i have been a blic fanboy for ages but after playing blic i have given up on it and im thinking about doing the impossible and buying cricket2005 after losing all faith with EA and putting it down all this time.

hes probably playing on easy. Tust me, on hard diffuculty, its nearly impossible to get a score like that. Wickets dont come by easy, and when you get one, you feel like jumping up and down.

dont make thread names different to appeal to your crappy so called 'records' when you played on easy, mod close this thread

4dazza said:
did u get ur wickets from edges if yes what line and lenth did u bowl please tell me i suck at geting edges
I want to know that too

Im doing an Ashes tour down under (Medium difficulty) and won the first match (50 over match) quite easily. Now im doing a 4 day match. I scored with ease and i ended up going too adventurous and was all out for 217 but i could of gone on for well over 300. Anyway now im bowling and after 10 overs there 34/0. Im trying to catch them out with edges but there not falling for it. There barely scoring and starting to bore me a bit L*

langerrox said:
dont make thread names different to appeal to your crappy so called 'records' when you played on easy, mod close this thread

yeh, i agree. thers nothing about 'wides in ODI's' tho if any body knows how to fix it i would like to know how. :p

zreh said:
hes probably playing on easy. Tust me, on hard diffuculty, its nearly impossible to get a score like that. Wickets dont come by easy, and when you get one, you feel like jumping up and down.

I was playing on 'HARD' thank you very much..

Users who are viewing this thread