Will Ricky Ponting be modified?

hilts400

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just wondering whether Ricky Pontings has already been completed if not can Codemasters change some of these annoyances such as stats, running etc before release?

Nope i don't think they will change anything. The only reason RPIC is being released later is because its not cricket season in Aus. The game has already been made and it will just be repackaged into RPIC instead of BLIC

If a patch is released for BLIC before the release of RPIC, the changes in this would proberbly be included in RPIC.

Ste

i hope so seeing as we have to wait 3 months longer we should get some more privleges over our english counterparts

and ste how much of a chance do you think it will be for changes on the console version thanks

Well I will definitely not buy RPIC if the bugs (and the glaring omissions such as stats - cricket is 80% stats, for crying out loud!!!! Records, averages, highest scores, etc -that's why we love it!) haven't been fixed, as I have a PS2 (i.e. no patches). Codemasters will lose a lot of sales in Australia and New Zealand if they don't learn from the mistakes of the BLIC release, as a lot of gamers down here in Oz are well aware of the fact that it is equally as bug-ridden as EA's game. They may as well not release it until they have fixed it, as no-one will bother waiting until September if it's just as s*** as Cricket 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread