will there be an update soon

jimbob

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
on cricket captain 2005 will there b an update soon coz its only abt 50 meg to download and all older versions contained player pictures where possible

ive got the full game and i cant yet update it, but i think there will be an update when CC2005 hits the shelves

dobbo2k4

Club Cricketer
There currently is an update being created. Check out cricketweb.net and on the forum there is information about an update being created. Not too sure about the player pictures though, I'm guessing it is something they could not include in the game. Shame

squiz

International Coach
To include player pictures you would have to get the consent of every International Cricketer to use their photo, and because some players are already contracted to other game companies they wouldnt be able to get their photos. Well that's my understanding of the situation anyway

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
squiz said:
To include player pictures you would have to get the consent of every International Cricketer to use their photo, and because some players are already contracted to other game companies they wouldnt be able to get their photos. Well that's my understanding of the situation anyway
Or get a license from a company which already has permission to use the photos, as happened with previous versions.

Users who are viewing this thread