Windowed mode!

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok, every time i start ICC i put it straight into windowed mode, is there anyway to start the game in windowed mode? you can do this with games like football manager.
wasnt sure if i should put this in here or in computers and tech as its prob gunna have to be something to do before the game is turned on if its possible

Arunava

Club Captain
u r talking about icc 2008 right. just deselect fullscreen from options menu and save and exit. it should start windowed next time onwards.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's strange, for me it just opens windowed every time. One thing I have noticed is that when I start the game, even though every time I unselect the menu music option it still plays it and it is still selected.

GrahamB

School Cricketer
That's strange, for me it just opens windowed every time. One thing I have noticed is that when I start the game, even though every time I unselect the menu music option it still plays it and it is still selected.

Ditto here.

Sureshot

Executive member
Well seeing as some can open in windowed and others can't, there must be something different. My initial thought is operating systems, what ones are you?

I've just tried it, and I exited in windowed mode, and it opened in window mode.

Users who are viewing this thread