Windows 10 Compatibility to DBC14

I'm looking forward to it, but somehow the upgrade icon from the taskbar disappeared suddenly :noway

Bizarrely, IE is included as well as Edge, so there are 2 browsers from Micrisoft I need to ignore.

...and I bet you can't uninstall em either? Bloatware out of the box!

Bizarrely, IE is included as well as Edge, so there are 2 browsers from Micrisoft I need to ignore.
Apparently if you try to open anything that uses (Microsoft's own) silverlight in Edge you get 'please open this page in Internet Explorer'

Apparently if you try to open anything that uses (Microsoft's own) silverlight in Edge you get 'please open this page in Internet Explorer'

wouldn't surprise me, since silverlight is discontinued it wouldn't have made sense to put support for it in a new browser.

It is obviously to match the two settings panels, the old control panel that has easy access to change your settings and the new settings (app?) to tell Msoft that you don't actually want to give them all your data or allow them to use you in their adverts(!)

/s

But to be honest I do like Windows 10, it is pretty good, been using the insider builds on my laptop for the past 4 or 5 months.

Windows 10 as an OS rocks it robust n sleek, but individual components like IE 10 et all aren't the best!

Windows 10 as an OS rocks it robust n sleek, but individual components like IE 10 et all aren't the best!

agree that as an OS it seems pretty good. I've not been trying the pre-release versions but downloaded it from msdn on release and installed it on my mac with bootcamp. it seems quick and without a lot of the little annoyances that were in 8.1 and to a lesser extent 7. in all fairness I generally only use windows to play games or sometimes doing some minor dev in Vis Studio (just getting to grips with 2015 now) and do most other things in OSX so i'm not a power user by any means, but I'm impressed with what I've seen so far.

When Used HDMI cable from laptop to TV , Sound of game comes from Laptop and Game Screen Comes from TV , Have any one check this on Win 10 ? Is this Steam Issue as When I open Movie then both sound and screen is shown on TV but problem is this from Game only

Most certainly your settings for sound output device within Steam.

I don't know if it is just me but I am finding DBC14 performing horribly under windows 10.. I have upgraded to the latest drivers but it just really jutters.. it ran perfectly in 8.1

Other games run fine. I am wondering whether I should reinstall it

When Used HDMI cable from laptop to TV , Sound of game comes from Laptop and Game Screen Comes from TV , Have any one check this on Win 10 ? Is this Steam Issue as When I open Movie then both sound and screen is shown on TV but problem is this from Game only

Reinstalling Steam , It works .

I am Seeing Some Performance degraded running DBC14 in comparison to Win 8.1

DBC14 and Windows 10 all good for me hoping all other progs are ok... not a fan of Win 10 to be honest but if that's the future so be it !!

Today I converted my OS to windows 10, played the game for around 2 hours with maxed out settings - no issues in game's performance or compatiblity.

Yeah I too had no issues earlier. Just that yesterday the game wasn't even starting for me. Haven't checked today though. Hopefully it will be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread