Wolfenstein PC

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys,

has anyone got this game yet? It got a good review in PC Gamer and Wolfenstein games have always been good in the past. Also, a link to the PC Demo would be good. Most of the sites I've found it on need you to have an account (paid, in some cases) and for some reason, the Wolfenstein site is acting like a prat and won't let me in, even though my date of birth shows that I am well over eighteen! It keeps saying 'my date of birth means I'm illegible to view the site's content'.

Tanmay

Club Captain
Hi guys,

has anyone got this game yet? It got a good review in PC Gamer and Wolfenstein games have always been good in the past. Also, a link to the PC Demo would be good. Most of the sites I've found it on need you to have an account (paid, in some cases) and for some reason, the Wolfenstein site is acting like a prat and won't let me in, even though my date of birth shows that I am well over eighteen! It keeps saying 'my date of birth means I'm illegible to view the site's content'.

Mate you will be glad to hear that its an awesome game.Great gameplay same like Return to Castle Wolfenstein.The special guns are great too and the 'Thule' medallion powers are superb too.Just get the game asap mate.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Mate you will be glad to hear that its an awesome game.Great gameplay same like Return to Castle Wolfenstein.The special guns are great too and the 'Thule' medallion powers are superb too.Just get the game asap mate.

Good stuff!

What's multiplayer like and you know those leather clad Nazi girls from RTCW? Are they still in (that screaming they made when you lit them up was hliarious - I know, I'm a sick, sick puppy!)

How long would you say it is on hardest level? As long as RTCW (that'd do me), longer/shorter?

Tanmay

Club Captain
Havent tried Multiplayer cause my net speed sucks big time.It's not too long game average gameplay time of around 6 to 8 hours(havent tried on Hard difficulty cause i get low framerate on my crap HD4350:facepalm).But overall a good game.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
So you might be able to add a few hours for Hard, and then there's the 'unlock weapons' that you get at the end, so you can go through the early levels with a late game gun.

Users who are viewing this thread