Woohoo reached over 400 !!

Cowburn199

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow i reached over four hundred with aussies against bangladesh in a test match ! i cannot put the picture on as it is over 2 meg so i will take a picture of my screen with my digital camera and upload that

i find its not hard to score run in the test the problem comes in odis that where its difficult to score run specially on offside is near to impossible no matter how will you time it will to straight to fielder. Although i have to manage to score at 7overs chasing a target of 246 but barely score any run on the offside.

The picture you took is probably a .bmp Image.

Open it in a image editor and re save it as a .jpg Image. It will be much smaller that way.

Cowburn199 said:
Wow i reached over four hundred with aussies against bangladesh in a test match ! i cannot put the picture on as it is over 2 meg so i will take a picture of my screen with my digital camera and upload that
EXCELLENT MATE GOOD JOB!!!!!!! :happy :clap

my best is 398 runs on first day of a test against pakistan as aussies with my best individual batter score of 99.

this game rocks, even with the bugs (which the excellent modders will fix eventually anyway) :)

ajay2k5 said:
The picture you took is probably a .bmp Image.

Open it in a image editor and re save it as a .jpg Image. It will be much smaller that way.
Yep, that is the way to do it.

last nite got 447 al out in a one dayer with warwickshire (medium). if test matches are easier i dunno what i could get.

Hmm..can someone give me a link for a good photo editing program and how to change it to jpg please

Users who are viewing this thread