Work being Plagiarised

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know it's grossly wrong what he's done to us, but swearing at him will just give PC a bad reputation. We aren't brainless thugs are we? Try to negotiate it in an adult manner rather than just swearing mindlessly at him.

Highlander999

ICC President
I haven't been swearing at him. Just been trying to spread the word around his forum that he is no doing what he say he is doing

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
The members on that site are leeches anyway. They just take and take and I haven't seen them give recognition.

Highlander999

ICC President
Yeah also Sean remember to log out so other people can use our accounts

EDIT Maybe he did make a mistake. In the topic I created he apologised about it. Maybe he did not know?

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah also Sean remember to log out so other people can use our accounts

EDIT Maybe he did make a mistake. In the topic I created he apologised about it. Maybe he did not know?

I can't find the topic now. It's been deleted I think.

tech.007

Club Cricketer
if he has removed the downloads then it's ok
else he would realize this if someone steals his own work..

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
I dont think there is any point is joining on that site and flaming him. It is pretty clear that he doesnt respect anyone's work. Complaining to the host would be a better idea since the website does have a lot of illegal content.

D

Deleted member 11215

And once again i think the only people who can complain are the people who did the work, and surely the reason you made the patches was for people to use them. And to put it bluntly life isnt fair, get on with it.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Hey Hey guys, what's wrong eh? Haven't you guys read my post? Everything is solved now and he won't be doing it again and there is no point in registering and flaming him that will just increase his members and the flaming, he won't even care about it as already seen he doesn't respect anyone's work!

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
We at Planetcricket do not promote our members going to other forums and causing trouble. I have emailed their host regarding this situation (thanks to WHM) and I await a response. Unfortunately, there's not much else we can do about this, so I'd like to request that people who have signed to flame that forum please quit doing so as it affects our reputation negatively, and to reinforce that point I am now going to close this thread.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread