NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think lets start this with minimum 2 first and ya i forgot no international wil b playing..

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Sign-Up Form -

Username - riz7khan12
Birth Year - 1993
Player Type - BAT
Batting Hand - RHB
Bowling Type - Slow Left Arm
Bowling Hand - LH
Batting Style - Moderate
Bowling Style - Aggressive
Fielding Position - Close in/Gully
Cricketing Nation You Want To Represent - NZ

and mclovin you should sign-up again.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Just to inform everyone, this will be played/simmed on AC09. Can't get C07 working it seems. Also, this might just add something to the league(?)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
AC09 thats again cool but what about the kits? You will make them?

Harshshah

Club Captain
Username - Harsh
Birth Year - 24/3/90
Player Type - (OBT, BAT, WKB, OWK, ALL, ASP, SPW, BWL, OBW) OBT
Batting Hand - Right
Bowling Type - (RFM, LFM, RM, LM, Off Spin, Leg Spin, Slow Left Arm, Chinaman) - RM
Bowling Hand - Right
Batting Style - (Aggressive, Moderate, Defensive) : Moderate
Bowling Style - (Aggressive, Moderate, Defensive) : Aggressive
Fielding Position - (Slip, Outfielder, Close in, Cover, Gully, Square Leg) : Slip
Cricketing Nation You Want To Represent - India

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
14 people are in. I won't wait for more time now. Though we need 22 players, I'm just trying to set it up with a squad of say 14 players by keeping the concept of WCA in mind. Might try something different.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Ok mate thats cookl

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I wont join 2010. Trust me it's for your good. So far every league that I joined got closed down. I am not the only one who noticed it. You can ask few other guys.

I'd love to join. But ...

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Birth to Re-birth - World Cricket Alliance

11th August 2009 marked the birth of World Cricket Alliance when a virtually successful businessman introduced it to the virtual world. It was something different, something unique. Something which those people could never have imagined.

Till that time, they only knew the people who were actual Cricketers. They never thought of one in themselves. Once it was set up, they were ready. Ready to ride high and show the world what they are capable of.

When everything seemed perfect to take off, it unfortunately held up. They were not happy. All the preparations and hype was fading. Then came another messiah who took it upon him to carry the sunken ship forward. They were overjoyed. He did a great job as people enjoyed heaps. He was beginning to feel tiresome as he went about his work. Eventually, he bowed out but with it he became the person who actually was behind the rise of the Alliance.

The businessman knew what was going on. He then took it back to him and announced it will come. But when, no one knew. In between all the confusion, entered a newbie who wished to run the entire system. He convinced the boss, and what remained then? He was to start it all over again with new inspiration.

He announced himself at the top stage as people once again started to join. Some previous fellow-mates didn?t want to be involved while some new faces filled in. What was next in his mind, no one other than him knew.

Till he reveals it, do come back to check?.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Remember we start off at club cricket level, so you can't use international cricketers.
I reckon we just wait for 22 sign-ups, or you could use random domestic cricketers.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Now I'm definately not signing up. Sorry User. The club cricketer part of it is pretty much just gone and I don't think AC09 is not a very good simulator. Too hard to get the attributes and everything right.

Users who are viewing this thread