World Cup 2003 TV Patch

E=MC said:
how about a beta version, the current graphics which you have done, how bout releasing that, and then the full one.

sorry to say this, but i feel if a beta version is very good, it increases our expectations on the final version so that we tend to hurry the patch maker on the release of the final version. instead, i feel a full release of the final version can do good. in between, the patch maker can post screenshots of his work progress so that we satisfy ourselves that we are going to get a good patch

saisrini80 said:
sorry to say this, but i feel if a beta version is very good, it increases our expectations on the final version so that we tend to hurry the patch maker on the release of the final version. instead, i feel a full release of the final version can do good. in between, the patch maker can post screenshots of his work progress so that we satisfy ourselves that we are going to get a good patch
Very well said !! Again I would request you to be a bit patient. Believe me it is very tedious task to change the values and restart the game hundreds of time to see if everything is at proper place. But I will constantly keep on posting screenshots to show my progress so that I get proper feedback from you.

BTW, here is the startup screen.

sid098in said:
mate if u need any help i'm ready.

they look awesome mate!!!!!!!!!!1
really gud work sundeep

bye
tc
sid
I am highly impressed by this gesture. Sid, let me give a try first and if things get a bit difficult (or frustrating), I will surely have some forum members like you to contribute to it. Give me some more time mate.

sunsamrat1980 said:
BTW.. I need a help in creating a GI format for TV overlays in Config editor.
I tried the option of "Tools --> Send to GI" but it hangs...
I am still looking for answer to above. Can anyone help me out in this.

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-05-08 01-45-21-87.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-05-08 01-45-21-87.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 196
that looks so good sundeep, great work! eagerly awaiting the release.. (no pressure to hurry :p)

Here is the "line up" screen for this patch. Hope you all like it.
Also, please do take out some time to rate this thread in case you feel it deserves.

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-05-08 03-25-08-91.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-05-08 03-25-08-91.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 187
Looks great! It's a shame that the graphics are being released two years after the World Cup though. :p

Looks Good so far.
But one thing.I feel there is too much white behind the text of Team names,etc.See example ,if u could fix this and make the zebra stripes behind the text it would be good.

Attachments

• white.JPG
    white.JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 156
I know it is difficult to make good patches like this.But I thought it would be realistic.
It's about realism these days. :p

Also I got my title today :cheers

Lol Bharat you're very observant,I never noticed that those stripes were missing behind the text!

I'm eagerly waiting for it :)

If you'd have released this patch before the PC awards had started,then it might have got the Best Patch Award!

ya amazing screens man.

i too agree that we can wait for the full version, rather than a beta one.

and also, i too would like to see stripes behind the text, it will realistic as we had stripes behind the text in real world cup graphics too.

Users who are viewing this thread