World Cup 2003 TV Patch

yes we all agree that a full version (tested and without any bugs) should be released! You have certainly used your time well in making this! ;)

bharat said:
Looks Good so far.
But one thing.I feel there is too much white behind the text of Team names,etc.See example ,if u could fix this and make the zebra stripes behind the text it would be good.
Thanx bharat for figuring this one out. Actually I used the below screen as reference but changed the justification to center. Let me know if you all still want me to add extra zebra lines to it.

Attachments

• teams.jpg
    teams.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 187
sunsamrat1980 said:
Thanx bharat for figuring this one out. Actually I used the below screen as reference but changed the justification to center. Let me know if you all still want me to add extra zebra lines to it.
I like it as the original one, the one that came on TV with the white in the back.

gold639 said:
I'm eagerly waiting for it :)

If you'd have released this patch before the PC awards had started,then it might have got the Best Patch Award!

I sorta agree with this!! The screens itself looks so gorgeous!

yes i am sure u would have won a PC award if u had released this before....hopefully u weill be able to win one next year

borncricketer said:
yes i am sure u would have won a PC award if u had released this before....hopefully u weill be able to win one next year
Couple of things here... Ste did deserve the TV patch award bcoz he was the one who actually cracked the TV patch stuff and the patch was indeed superb.
Secondly, I wanted the World Cup patch long back, but had no screenshots to work with. But then I found the same in one of the old threads and started working on it and till then the awards were already announced for this category.

Not sure for next year awards as I am sure that C2K4 will find no place there. It will be all C2K5 and BLIC.
Anywayz, here is the scorecard screen... I know it does not look as good as the earlier ones, but believe me, thats the best I could have done on it.

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-05-08 15-29-06-52.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-05-08 15-29-06-52.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 173
Looks excellent.
Sundeep just ignore my previous comments.It looks good.
Will u be doing wagon wheel,spider,etc?

bharat said:
Looks excellent.
Sundeep just ignore my previous comments.It looks good.
Will u be doing wagon wheel,spider,etc?
Well the next on line is the toss screen and pause menu. Then I will focus on other stat screens, not sure if I will be able to cover all of them.

thats is awsome man :) .... good luck with the other stuff like wagon wheels etc... take your time man. no rushhh

Please?

Hi Good Going so far. hey the zee tv logo u did was a old one actually. there is the new one out . here it is. can u do that one please?

Attachments

• logozeetv.jpg
    logozeetv.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 140
World Cup Menu

I made a World Cup menu.Couldn't make the background completely black by editing the XML coding.

Try & tell how it is. :)

I made another version which makes it completely black but the changing team logos are not seen & also the wave that goes in the background is not seen.

Attachments

• wcm.jpg
    wcm.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 169
  • WCMenu1.zip
    216.4 KB · Views: 99
Awesome mate. Still I would prefer actual WORLD CUP pic on the main menu instead of the zebra. Also, black background will be perfect for this patch. I would compromise for the waves and team logos for that. But still, how about a dark grey backround.

You mean to say that I must put the pic of the Cup in the menu?I shall try that.

bharat said:
You mean to say that I must put the pic of the Cup in the menu?I shall try that.
Exactly... in the meantime here is the pause menu of the patch.

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-05-08 18-13-43-40.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-05-08 18-13-43-40.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 156

Users who are viewing this thread