World Cup 2003 TV Patch

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
saisrini80 said:
Thats ok sunsamrat.. But I suggest you include the FOW of the batting side in the bowling card of the opposition. For e.g. if India batted first against Australia and lost 7 wickets, you can include the Fall of wickets of the Indian innings in the bowling stats card of the Australian bowlers at the bottom.

You cant do that. It forms a part of programming and i think only Sam can do it. You cant do that in Config Editor.

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Thanx a lot for your feedbacks.
Frankly to tell you all, I am not getting sufficient time for completing other stats screens. Last weekend I had time to complete most part of this patch but I cannot contribute to this patch with same efforts during weekdays.
So I am planning to release this patch now. Also, I do not want to further delay this patch with BLIC and C2K5 round the corner.
I might start with other screens later and keep on updating this patch in future or maybe some other interested forum members can add more to it.

So finally the patch is going to be ready for download soon....

akira2291

Club Cricketer
great work mate, looks really great! cant wait for the release date. i think the idea with the live logo is a good idea, but i prefer starsports, but anyway this patch is fantastic. thx mate for sharing this to us.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
yea, i hope u release as many menus as possible, that will make the patch nearly complete. it quite odd to see half the menu of the new patch and half the menus of the old or default patch.

akira2291

Club Cricketer
faraz haider said:
really same feeling like akira.

@faraz - nice to see, that im not alone with my opinion. thx faraz.

@cheaterr - i would say it before, but i like your sign, cheaterr

@all: - the thing with the white stripe isnt such important i think (my opinion), what do you think now?

@sunsamrat:

- i agree with tutsi to remove the cup in the toss menu as the same reason

- the pause menu looks perfect !

- the lineup also perfect !

- youre right with "Not sure for next year awards as I am sure that C2K4 will find no place there",
but i think you have done a very good job, also with an award.

- if its possible (without coding :cool:) it would be nice to add also in the required runrate screen upper left in the game (when batting) something like that in the last overs: IND require 90 runs from 80 balls... i hope you understand what i mean, its a little difficult to explain :( - but i think withour coding its not possible, is it?

- YOU have done a great job. i like your patch and will game with it surely. thx for sharing your work to us!

Last edited:

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Sundeep's World Cup 2003 TV Patch

Hey Guys, the much awaited patch is finally here.

Installation Instructions:
(MOST IMPORTANT: Take backup of the original .gob file)

1. Unzip the .tga files from wc-tgas1.zip and wc-tgas2.zip to Cricket 2004/Data/Bats folder
2. Unzip "Final Patch.zip" in a new folder
3. This folder will contain different TV patches including Sky Sports, Star Sports, Channel 9, Ten Sports, Sony Max and Zee TV in GI zip file format
4. Install the required TV patch using Graphics Importer

Please do not forget to post your feedbacks here.

Enjoy .....
-Sundeep.

Attachments

• wc-tgas1.zip
    939.9 KB · Views: 273
  • wc-tgas2.zip
    866.9 KB · Views: 239
  • Final Patch.zip
    47.9 KB · Views: 232

Users who are viewing this thread