World Most Dangerous Country

World Most Dangerous Country?

• Total voters
To be honest Pakistan may seem Dangerous but It kind of safer then Somalia But Yes Pakistan is not a good place to be right now but its improving.

Sri Lanka or Somalia they seem to have had Civil Wars going on for years. However I can only pick one I see Somalia first so I say that one. :p

Caracas, Venezuela is pretty damn dangerous. I think it was reported to be the world's most dangerous non-warzone (or one of). I live there, lol. Though that's a city so nvm.

Last edited:
afghanistan for me hands down !! you step foot there and they'll chop your head off !! :eek:

HOLY CRAP I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT CONGO! wow unbelievable i usually know all the history about almost everything like most people havent heard about the first genocide ever the Armenian Genocide. In World War 1 because they think the holocaust was but indeed the Armenian Genocide was the first. But nevertheless I should have known this and now that I do I believe it is much much more dangerous than Darfur. Look at that graph holy.

No it has most number of rapes inside moving cars, assaults on people from north east India, murders of elderly residents by servants, robbery in daylight and not to mention pick pocketing and brawls.
Yea Delhi is actually our 'CRIME' capital I should say. Whole north India is worst at crime rates(esp UP & Bihar) Southern India is much safer compared to north.

Yea Delhi is actually our 'CRIME' capital I should say. Whole north India is worst at crime rates(esp UP & Bihar) Southern India is much safer compared to north.

True but India is still a safe place to be then All the country in the list
ummm Pakistan got the most votes...I going there in November for my cousin wedding..Hope I am safe:rolleyes:.

Somebody seriously needs to go kick the crap out of North Korea. I saw a documentary about how they brainwash their people and cut off any connections from the outside world, not good.

ummm Pakistan got the most votes...I going there in November for my cousin wedding..Hope I am safe:rolleyes:.
Return quickly to UK after wedding don't stay much in there I'd say. Innocent people are getting killed by Taliban. Their REVENGE in ON. :noway

Somebody seriously needs to go kick the crap out of North Korea. I saw a documentary about how they brainwash their people and cut off any connections from the outside world, not good.

This may happen soon.

When Starcraft 2 is released the South Korean army will be too busy to defend the nation, so North Korea will have the perfect opportunity to attack; causing an international incident.

Return quickly to UK after wedding don't stay much in there I'd say. Innocent people are getting killed by Taliban. Their REVENGE in ON. :noway

To be honest I more happy in Pakistan then UK well because of my family.
Even thought I live in Swabi NWFP..which is near Swat.
Pakistan is dangerous but its improving and inshallah we will become a powerful country...again

I'm here, and am not dead yet. My work is pretty dangerous too, compared to a normal civilian, so I'd say I'm either lucky or skilled :p

Users who are viewing this thread