World Most Dangerous Country

World Most Dangerous Country?

• Total voters
I'm here, and am not dead yet. My work is pretty dangerous too, compared to a normal civilian, so I'd say I'm either lucky or skilled :p

Looks like you have been having too much of Mushrooms

1up.jpg

Gondor is quite dangerous, last time I heard, they were being invaded

Midsomer is easily the most dangerous place on earth. Three people die there every Sunday.

Did Lee just make a joke? That's one for the scrapbook.

I went with iraq. Nothing to do with the country (although it is probably really dangerous) but just last night I had a dream about me being sent on a special mission to Iraq as some sort of spy for America. They found out and it didn't end too well :p.

Mushrooms are good, what are you talking about? I put those on my pizza, and it's pretty good in whatever chinese food it's in.

What a Mario doesn't understand what is 1 up. :noway

Pakistan really lowered their safe reputation with those mumbai bombings but i geuess they were neva really safe...
Iraq is overall the most dangerous but currently its prolly pakistan..

Some New Zealander was killed in Jamaica this morning, it's all over the news here. Anyway they said there has already been over 750 murders there this year, that's a lot right :eek:

Shame about Pakistan, I have heard nice things, especially about the hilly region in the north. Too bad thats also where the Taliban hide!

Users who are viewing this thread