World of Cricket | SIGN-UPS ALWAYS OPEN!

Got done manually putting in *2092* lines of text into a spreadsheet, and that's only Morocco's stats up until 2001 in the 50-over format.

My massive gratitude to @ahmedleo414 for sharing with me his insane statistics spreadsheet template, with which I now have a complete statistical data for the careers of every single Moroccan player. Should complete it and add stats for this year too, then onto the first-class statistics.

The best part about the sheet is that I can filter career statistics by literally every metric available. How many runs has a player scored in a certain year, against a certain opposition, on a certain ground, under a certain player's captaincy, in a certain competition etc. All filterable.

And I'm not sure if this works for a viewer, but double-clicking on a player's statistics opens a list of every single innings they've batted in, or bowled in.

Insane level of details in storing statistics for a fictional cricket league, all made possible thanks to @ahmedleo414.

You're the fukcing GOAT man. _/\_

Got done manually putting in *2092* lines of text into a spreadsheet, and that's only Morocco's stats up until 2001 in the 50-over format.

My massive gratitude to @ahmedleo414 for sharing with me his insane statistics spreadsheet template, with which I now have a complete statistical data for the careers of every single Moroccan player. Should complete it and add stats for this year too, then onto the first-class statistics.

The best part about the sheet is that I can filter career statistics by literally every metric available. How many runs has a player scored in a certain year, against a certain opposition, on a certain ground, under a certain player's captaincy, in a certain competition etc. All filterable.

And I'm not sure if this works for a viewer, but double-clicking on a player's statistics opens a list of every single innings they've batted in, or bowled in.

Insane level of details in storing statistics for a fictional cricket league, all made possible thanks to @ahmedleo414.

I think one of my favourite parts of these fantasy leagues is doing my own stats. I'm glad someone else is able to use my sheets a well

WCC Club World Cup

With the 2002 WCC Club World Cup not far away, I request members from each nation to submit the squad of their List A champions. Use the blank form available below to submit your squad. Players already present in WoC-ipedia will automatically have their builds and tiers copied from there. All other domestic players will start out as bronze, just like every player in the league does, and their build will be what you submit in the form below. Please adhere to the Player Creation rules. And please, only submit the squad of your team at the time of their championship win. Not from a year ago, or what it may be right now (if it has changed).

Players chosen will be made unavailable from any international assignments during the tournament, unless specified.

Maximum 15 players. And submit via DM, if possible.

Code:
TEAM NAME

PTS | Player Name            | BAT   Pos. [P]   Type         [P] | BWL   Style [P]   Type           [P] | Fielding       [P]

0 | Player Name            | RHB   1-11 [0]   Attribute    [0] | RHB   DNB   [0]   Attribute      [0] | Outfielder     [0]
  0 | Player Name            | RHB   1-11 [0]   Attribute    [0] | RHB   DNB   [0]   Attribute      [0] | Outfielder     [0]

Logos - Free to Use

Above is a collection of football crests in a uniform style that I found online. They're available to use for anyone who wishes to use them for their domestic competitions. I do not own them in anyway, they were developed by a user named Stam for Football Manager, released on fmscout.com. I would prefer that managers who submit their domestic champions for the Club World Cup also pick out a crest for their team (which will be used in the ClubWC). I'll randomly choose one if not chosen, but I believe it would be far more appropriate if the manager themselves picked out a logo that best represents their best List A side.

Draw

For transparency, I usually use rankings to draw groups for tournaments. But for the Club World Cup, it was a completely random draw, facilitated by RANDOM.org.

Draw.png

@pillowprocter @Till Valhalla @MrDependable @mohsin7827 @Lazerknighta @Paranoid Kendroid @Na Maloom Afraad @isFEISARfair @Welwyn @LordTiger @RUDI @HighFlyingDwarf @Neptune @Supreme General @Neptune

And please, only submit the squad of your team at the time of their championship win. Not from a year ago, or what it may be right now (if it has changed).
Why use pre-May ratings (in Vanuatu's case) for a September tournament?

No more matches for Morocco in the year, so I suppose it is time for me to announce that all 50-over statistics for any Moroccan cricketer in any competition have been updated. This includes stats for all Moroccan cricketers, from internationals to domestic tournaments, to foreign tournaments like the Friends Provident Trophy where Abderrahim Zniber featured for the West Midlands etc.

Abderrahim Zniber is the highest run-scorer, just marginally better than Hervé Hocquard. Zamen Ibn Al-Hasan is also in the same ballpark with slightly fewer runs but a higher average, inflated from all the not outs. Speaking of inflated averages; Waqqas Al-Jirari, Quraishi Tazi and Napoléon Leblanc are averaging 100+. Al-Jirari's been dismissed 4 times in 16 innings, Tazi's been dismissed twice in 14 innings, and Leblanc's been dismissed once in 7 innings.

Hocquard has the most 100s with 7, and Zniber has the most 50s with 26. Special shoutout to Club World Cup winner Moosa El Khouri, for having 5 ducks. The most for any Moroccan. Hocquard's 157 vs Niue in the quarter-final of the Knockout Trophy is the highest individual score for a Moroccan batter.

On the bowling side of things, El Mahi Khatibi's just two wickets away from having 100 List-A wickets. His 98 scalps at a seriously impressive 24.40 are the highest for a Moroccan bowler. Hakem Lahbabi and Abdelkarim Toulali are joint-second with 62 wickets at considerably less impressive averages. Khatibi also has the most 3fers, 4fers and 5fers. Although, the best bowling figures in List A cricket for a Moroccan player belong to Rachid Rhozali, who bagged 6-24 against Rabat Al-Ittihad, this year.

Now those are just the List A stats. FC stats are far, far away at the moment. I think, at this rate, they will probably be collated once the 2003 CWC has come and gone by.

View attachment 287470
Trying to collect my domestic team stats. Its a huge work in progress and taking a lot of time. Makes you appreciate the work done by @VC the slogger @Na Maloom Afraad and other managers. I think this is complete FC batting stats for present Midtjylland players except Orla Berthelsen (i am not sure if he has played previous seasons, need to check)
Update: My unemployed arse managed to actually compile the complete FC stats for all domestic teams! (not counting A tours and stuff)

1704281347992.png
(Highest run-scorers in domestic FC games)

1704281381899.png
(Highest wicket-takers for the same)

I can't guarantee how accurate these are but I'm sure 99% of it must be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread