World of Cricket | SIGN-UPS ALWAYS OPEN!

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
mky11 only joined for like 2 days still got the first name in the credits lmao
I got them named alphabetically by their country names, hence a couple of double mentions too. :p

Congratulations in advance for the wedding @Na Maloom Afraad :party::Cheersmate:
That's a possible reason but two years of continuously managing this league ain't? :crying: :crying: :crying:

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Cant believe this has actually been running this long, easily the best cricket tournament i've been a part of ever. Incredible effort, cant even begin to imagine the total amount of games overall.
That being said please rig the Nations' League so we can complete the 3peat and the canon event of being knocked out to American Samoa in the group stage of the WC is a little more bearable

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Thought it was worth going through some of the Guernsey players on here that I found out shared their name with other actual cricketers later (all 3 cases are somehow insanely accurate).

Brian Bennett has been a rotation player for the domestic team Dolphins since season 1. He is an all rounder that bats in the middle order and bowls off spin.
There is also a Brian Bennett irl that is a current Zimbabwe international who's played 6 T20is for the national team. He is also an all rounder that bats in the middle order and bowls off spin

Benjamin White has been playing in the Guernsey domestic scene since the very start, good player that's played for Guernsey A too. He is an leggie that can also bat a little.
Benjamin White is also a current Ireland international who has represented Ireland in all 3 formats. He also bowls leggies, shame he cant bat well though

Tom Nightingale is currently the Guernsey national team captain. He's a batsman.
Crazily enough there's a Tom Nightingale that represents Guernsey irl too who happens to be a batsman

Also for the first two I created those players before the real life versions even played cricket internationally and I didnt even make Tom's profile so there's no way I could rig this to be this similiar

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Just kidding.. I was wondering how are you doing this. You deserve a break for this well deserved historic league.
<3 <3 <3

*bring the States back for one final season

Wasn't it decided that it's upto manager of nation to decide it (if they even want it) before?
That's the system now, but I was talking about retirements forced by player ages and that. Had a discussion about that very early in the league, and need to find a way to implement player ages after 2003.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
but I was talking about retirements forced by player ages and that. Had a discussion about that very early in the league, and need to find a way to implement player ages after 2003.
Implementing that will be tricky, as there is nothing fixed in the real world.
My opinion would be to leave it like that.

Users who are viewing this thread