World Wrestling Attitude ::: 'THE END'

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
A reality cum pro-wrestling television show called 'Women of Wrestling'

Like i said,things will be run in a more organized way this time meaning that we won't have random matches at random times anymore.
We'll be running a weekly house show called 'Monday Mayhem' and the quest for revenge begins in the very first episode of it with Hedger facing Macho in the main event with Zorax as the special guest referee.The winner of this match will get a shot at Zorax in a '3 stages of hell' match.
Both these men have only one thing on their minds but who wants it more? ;)

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Shouldn't you be knowing about her better? :p
She'll get a contract after a couple of weeks but at the expense of her WOW contract.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
That's fine. She'll probably be better paid here anyways.

In the meanwhile, I want my manager to be Amol Subhesh.

Big, tall, scary, bearded Indian. Not Great Khali big, but big nevertheless. Imposing. Scary. Evil. Follows my bidding.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Amol Subhesh has just signed a one year contract with the company.

The talent scouts are doing their best to try and find a suitable replacement for Troy.A lot of guys are keen to do the job but they lack his charisma.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
dpwpy8.png

ffft.png

Welcome to the very first episode of Monday Mayhem everyone and we kick things off with what was supposed to be the main event tonight.Its Brendon Hedger taking on Madhur Macho with Zoraxis as the special referee.The winner of this match as we know,will get to face Zoraxis (who promised to call this down the line) in a '3 STAGES OF HELL' revenge match.

Last edited by a moderator:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You are simply superb at whatever you do BCV. The story line is awesome. I am really tempted to be a part of it!

The decision to post the video is very nice. It gives a completely different experience. Enjoy some reps!

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Cheers mate,glad that you liked it.
It took me well over an hour to finish the whole thing. :p

Care to explain your actions Zorax? :p

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
So,Macho beats Hedger via count-out,thanks to an unusual source of help.
This outcome of the match means that Macho will go through '3 STAGES OF HELL' with Zorax for company in a bid to avenge his brother's death.
The first fall will be the last match Zorax competed in, 'HELL IN A CELL'
The second fall will be a 'TABLES MATCH'
And,the third fall,if required will be an 'I QUIT MATCH'

Well,that's scheduled to take place in a couple of weeks but we've got plenty more action to come tonight with 'Bcvs' taking on 'The Pimp' and Amol Subhesh making his debut.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I demand a tweaking rematch, Zorax you tweaking cheat!!!

If Zorax doesn't die in this next match with MaD, I'm going to go to Zorax's house while he is sleeping and fearsome tweak him up so bad, he won't be able to move for a year!!!

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
We're back from the commercial break and the next match is a treat for all the ladies!
The ultimate bad boy of wrestling 'Bcvs' takes on the crowd favourite,'The Pimp' in a singles match.
Let's head straight to the action:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread