Story World XI Tour Of Australia

crowsboy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
FenrissAussies said:
Yeah i couldn't remerber the actually run rate but i remember it being around the 6 and over mark sorry for that.

no probs

FenrissAussies

School Cricketer
2nd Wicket

Strauss is gone after looking set for scoring a big 50 he was caught attempting to hit the ball back over the bowlers head.

3rd Wicket

The fielding restrictions have been lifted and have resulted in an instant wicket Lara was attempting a second only to be run out by the agility of the Australian team.

Vaughan's Lifeline

Vaughan has been given a lifeline when Denton clearly had him trapped LBW.

4th Wicket

Tendulkar has been runout after Vaughan mistimed a cut shot and decided to attempt a risky run.

20th Over

At the 20th over mark the World XI are slipping a bit after losing Strauss, Lara and Tendulkar it's upto Fleming and Vaughan to steady the ship.

20thoverscorecardxm6.jpg

20thoverbowlingcardbz5.jpg

So about the lack of images guys im still trying to get used to photoshop again my next update should have images of all the wickets.

FenrissAussies

School Cricketer
5th Wicket

Fleming attempted to cut a ball that Lewis pitched just wide of the off stump, Fleming saw a boundary written all over it except the ball stayed lower then he thought and he was out.

5thwicketxf3.jpg

Vaughan's 50

Well Vaughan has managed to score the first 50 of the tour question is can he capitalize on the score and make a 100.

6th Wicket

Vaughan has gone after attempting to sweep Hogg the ball got under the bat and hit the pad.

6thwicketvh6.jpg

30th Over Update

Well the World XI are in a bit of trouble here after losing Vaughan the tail has been exposed with McCullum and Vass in the World XI would be looking to make 250.

30thoverscorecardvr0.jpg

30thoverbowlingcardhw6.jpg

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lol whats Hogg doing at Victoria? World 11 has lost far too many wickets here, looks like they haven't turned up again.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thats poor start by World XI! If this is case, then its going to be very tough against full strength Aussies!

Also Ntini & Murali shd have been there instead of Edwards/Collymore and Monty! WorldXI is playing with weak composition today ;)

may be they can try some changes in next match,

* Gibbs for Strauss
* Sangakkara for McCullum
* Kallis or Flintoff or Pietersen for Vaughan
* Ntini for Collymore
* Murali for Monty

FenrissAussies

School Cricketer
aussie1st said:
Lol whats Hogg doing at Victoria? World 11 has lost far too many wickets here, looks like they haven't turned up again.

Well im a victorian supporter so when warney retired i got rid of warney and brought hogg over to victoria.

Also to surendar i'll probably making a few changes to the side while im playing the state teams.
220 would be a good total for me at this position but im aiming for 250.

FenrissAussies

School Cricketer
7th Wicket

McCullum is out after playing a lofted cover drive which found safe haven in Cameron Whites hands.

7thwicketxm8.jpg

8th Wicket

Vass has been clean bowled after attempting to cut Hogg.

8thwicketzd6.jpg

9th Wicket

Collymore has been trapped LBW from the bowling of Cassell he showed a glimmer of hope for the World XI scoring 17.

9thwicketwt1.jpg

10th Wicket

Panesar is gone for a duck after attempting to slog White.

10thwicketxz1.jpg

World XI Innings Over

World XI have ended all out for 205 in the 35th over, there going to need early wickets and tight bowling if there going to win this game.

worldxiscorecardkt4.jpg

worldximanhattancy5.jpg

victoriabowlingcardlr6.jpg

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hehe White even getting cheap wickets for Victoria :) Excellent bowling by Cassell best of the lot.

FenrissAussies

School Cricketer
20th Over Update

World XI bowling beautifully here today Edwards, Vass and Tendulkar all bowling extremely well to keep the run rate down, the star stand outs for Victoria have been Klinger and Arnberger though Arnberger was plagued by Vass early on in the innings.

worldxi20thoverbowlingcnw3.jpg

victoria20thoverscorecaug5.jpg

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bowling very tightly but no wickets which could cost them in the end given they only have 200ish.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Bit suprised that Tendulkar was given the ball ahead of Monty :D Fantastic spell by Edwards!

But as Syl said, the wickets matters.. Havin 10 Wkts in hand is a great advantage.

FenrissAussies

School Cricketer
1st Wicket

Well Well Well.... World XI make there first breakthrough coming from the bowling of the little master and some nice field changes from Fleming.

1stworldxiwicketrp1.jpg

2nd Wicket

And the danger man is gone after Edwards pounded the ball down to Klingers feet he finally played at a shot only to have it find the hands of Tendulkar.
Victoria are now 2/74 after 26 overs.

2ndworldxiwicketoj0.jpg

3rd Wicket

Tendulkar gets his 2nd Wicket bowling a fullish delivery onto Hussey's feet.

3rdworldxiwicketqz7.jpg

30th Over Update

With the loss of 3 Victorian wickets the World XI will be looking to use the slight gain in momentum to pick a couple more up the vital wickets of Hodge and White most be picked up early and before the last 10 overs of the match if World XI are going to have a chance at winning this game.

J. Arnberger C. F. Edwards B. S. Tendulkar 27
M. Klinger C. S. Tendulkar B. F. Edwards 38
B. Hodge Not Out 14
D. Hussey C. F. Edwards B. S. Tendulkar 2
C. White Not Out 10

30thoverworldxibowlingcsa3.jpg

30thoverheartbeatgc6.jpg

FenrissAussies

School Cricketer
surendar said:
Bit suprised that Tendulkar was given the ball ahead of Monty :D Fantastic spell by Edwards!

But as Syl said, the wickets matters.. Havin 10 Wkts in hand is a great advantage.

Yeah i decided to give the ball to Tendulkar to test if there was an spin in the pitch it turned out to be a good decision as he kept the run rate down and picked up crucial wickets.

But it seems my first game in my first story could be a loss if i cant get hodge or white out.

Users who are viewing this thread