World's Best All Rounder Ever!

who's the world's greatest ever allrounder?

• Total voters
stevie said:
Sobers, easy choice.

Now, whilst I know Flintoff wouldn't win this vote (I wouldn't vote for him even had he been there), why isn't he there and Jacques Kallis is?

Kallis was right up there a few years ago. He bowling was good, his batting was awesome.

His bowling is a joke now and can only take Zimbabwe and Bangladesh wickets.

Sobers for me.

How about Abdul Razzaq .....nah.. nowadays his bowling is crap. It amazes :eek: me how he once(in distant past) troubled the likes of tendulker.

My vote goes to the hero of Pakistan cricket, Imran Khan hands down! :hpraise

Razzaq at his best was above 140km/h
I haven't seen him lately so can't comment on how he is going.

Razzaq used to do amazing thing with the ball but lately he has been off the boil. Imran Khan is my pick. A great bowler, batsmen and leader.

I would of voted Sobers, but it was too simple :p. I voted Kallis for his solid attacking batting and tight bowling :)

I dont think Kallis does enough bowling these days to be classified as a proper all rounder

Based on the facts it's Imran Khan, Keith Miller, Jacques Kallis or Garfield Sobers.

Best bowler of them is Imran Khan. Best batsman is Sobers.

jdbais said:
I think they are all the greatest:D

Agreed. They are all great and it is hard to compare considering a lot of them are from different eras... considering all the technology changes and equipment improvements etc... but yes id have to say Garfield Sobers followed by Kallis and Imran Khan.

Users who are viewing this thread