Worst Job you ever had?

I applied online for kfc and they asked me for a interview on tuesday, I did okay. They asked me for another interview this tuesday. It is Probably going to be a bad job, making poor quality chicken. Poor pay as well but at least it's something.

best place to work at is In n Out. but thats only in California and few other states. they pays a lot, treats you very well. but its ALWAYS busy!

I wanna work at EB games so bad haha. Theres an opening at my local one and I'm going to apply. Even though I probs have no chance I can always hope :p

Well I have turned down offer from Zynga due to location issue. :p

I wanna work at EB games so bad haha. Theres an opening at my local one and I'm going to apply. Even though I probs have no chance I can always hope :p

Yeah. Thats the way to go! Discounts and bludging. I used to work at Game but then Uni came up so I started being a dick and got myself fired. Got myself a bunch of games for dirt cheap before I left though :p

McDonalds. Worst job ever, i dont fancy putting pickles and lettuce on burgers for hours.

Why would you have no chance? From my experience, people in main-stream stores know naff all about gaming.

Because there is no one in India who does sanitation work for a living? Anywhere? You really wanna make that statement?

Here mean PC community. :doh

Why will anyone want to do that?

best place to work at is In n Out. but thats only in California and few other states. they pays a lot, treats you very well. but its ALWAYS busy!
We do have In n Outs in Delhi as well. There is one about 500m from my home. Though, I've never worked there, rather, I've not worked till now. I'm still a student.

I used to go to school with someone's mother who cleaned toilets and they were millionaires. Why? Because she wanted to give something back to the community and she enjoyed it as she met loads of people and had a nice chat with them.

Just because you have attached some sort of label to a toilet cleaner making it a bad job, doesn't mean that people aren't happy doing it. I hate snobbery so much!!!

Here mean PC community. :doh

I cleaned toilets. Not for a living but it was part of my job to do it at Wal-Mart at times. I did it because there was nothing better available and my family starting over in a new strange country needed my paycheck. There are several reasons why people take dirty jobs that no one else wants, one of them being starting at the bottom so you may one day reach the top. If you've never had to take a job you really hated to put food on the table then you're one of the lucky ones and I hope this doesn't change for you, but try not to be dismissive of those of us who are men/women enough to take whatever job is available and are willing to sacrifice their dignity for the good of their loved ones.

When did I say people who clean toilet are bad?

The lady that does the cleaning wants to give back to community and that means she enjoys her job. What I am saying is that a job is not bad if you enjoy it. Even if it was cleaning toilets.

When did I say people who clean toilet are bad?
Dismissive doesn't mean bad.
What I am saying is that a job is not bad if you enjoy it. Even if it was cleaning toilets.

That is not at all what is being communicated from your posts in this thread. It just seems to me that you're bamboozled as to why anyone would want to do something that they don't like, and hmarka and I have given you reasons why. And a cleaning lady will most likely clean houses and bathrooms because she needs money for her family and doesn't mind doing it. That doesn't mean she gives a rat's ass about giving back to the community or that she loves the art of cleaning toilets.

Users who are viewing this thread