Worst match of the year

sohummisra said:
But I want to conclude it. :)
Coming back to the topic, I don't think the Kolkata match was boring. It was the one match where India maintained a decent run rate even after Sehwag got out. That, my friends, is rarity.
LOL :rtfl

that comment from iceman was indeed unwarranted...and guyz u may shout as much as u want abt Kaneria...but I am sure my pals in PCB will ensure that he doesn't get a very long due...and abt him being half as consistent as Kumble...well dude just consider last 4-5 test series and u'll know the difference between a newborn prince and a monarch...to me Bhajji's a different trade altogather...

and Kolkata - boring...then u can leave cricket altogather and start watchin WWE only on Ten Sports - or ice hockey somewhere...btw, think how boring would that test have been which was not limited on the basis of no. of days and went on for so long that in the end it had to be called off only when the ship was ready to leave the shores...thats called boring guyz...

Haha that was a timeless match. And the saddest thing is that after long innings and tall scores, they were just about 20 runs away from victory. And they had to leave. Is there a worse feeling?

well frankly dint know that they were that close to victory but i think we can identify with that kinda feeling - in our street cricket matches as kids, parents normaly choose exactly one over before their kids are going to hit the winning runs to call them over for homework... :)

Hmm I've never had the privilege of playing street cricket. But when I used to play in school during recess it was quite funny because we had three breaks so we used to play like three sessions. I've made only one century and it was quite weird because the final runs the bowler made a deal with me that if I retired after I got a century, he would bowl an easy ball to me. Now, it's just something different with your first century, so I 'fixed' the match. :P

sohummisra said:
Hmm I've never had the privilege of playing street cricket. But when I used to play in school during recess it was quite funny because we had three breaks so we used to play like three sessions. I've made only one century and it was quite weird because the final runs the bowler made a deal with me that if I retired after I got a century, he would bowl an easy ball to me. Now, it's just something different with your first century, so I 'fixed' the match. :P
LOL, we used to do that too when I went to school in Pakistan. We used to play during recess and PE, and if there was anything left we'd finish up after school. I got my first hat-trick in the school playground.

Users who are viewing this thread