Worst movies you've ever seen

My top 3 worst movies i watched would have to be

3. Titanic
2. Harry Potter and the something of the something
1. Kes

Kes could of been alot better if the killed the kid instead of the bird or just killed everybody who has barnsley accent infact just get rid of yorkshire all together but don't touch lincolnshire

Superman 1 was good. 2 was decent.
3 was okay. 4 was bad.

Another crappy movie I walked out was - 2 Fast 2 Furious or was it 2 Fast 2 Crap ?

Shailesh said:
recent 'war of the worlds' sucked big time.
And I was looking forward to seeing that!

andrew_nixon said:
Anything in black & white? It's a Wonderful Life is one of the greatest movies ever!

And musicals? What about "The Blues Brothers"? In my top 10.

How about Hard Day's Night? Musical and in black and white, you must hate it, even though it's one of the best movies of all time.
Only in your opinon mate!I can't stand black and white movies because they are so dodgy and unrealistic(over dramatised),musicals are just the most ridiculous movies ever.Corny as heck.

But thats what black and white movies are to me. ;) They make me want to leave,run away,watch a blank wall.They just don't have a good influence on me. :)

War Of The Worlds is excellent !! Some of my worst movies are..
Harold and kumar get the munchies
Dumber And Dumber'er
Die hard 3

I don't watch English movies much.
Some bad ones which I didn't like were Perl Harbor & Day after tomorow.

In tamil all movies in which actor Vijay acts are the worst.He is son of a ****ing a****** who dosen't know to act.

Maxkarter said:
Jeepers Creepers 2

Jeepers Creepers was my worst film I ever saw at the cinema, hence I have not seen the one you say suks . I dont mind crap films on TV as they dont cost nowt........ and there are some greta ones on TV like Atomic Train its GREEEEEAAAAT.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread