Worst movies you've ever seen

I enjoyed Stealth, just thought the ending was a bit weird.

Anyway, "The Village" is the worst movie i have ever seen. And anyone who has seen it would agree.

Anyone here seen Back to School? Terrible, corny movie but hilarious at the same time.

Iron-Haggis said:
Bowfinger. I hate Steve Martin and Bowfinger is the only Steve Martin movie I watched all of, which I regret.
I'd forgotten about Bowfinger. That is truly a terrible movie. But if you multiply it's horrrendousness by a factor of 10, it still wouldn't be as bad as The Juror. ;)

.::Stevo::. said:
Anyway, "The Village" is the worst movie i have ever seen. And anyone who has seen it would agree.
It wasn't scary as it promised to be, but it was still enjoyable for me.

Fun with Dick and Jane
Shrek
Anchorman

Unfortunately, I have friends, who are dumbarses, and can't tell for ****, what will be a good movie, and what will not.

For eg. I suggested we see Kenny. We saw John Tucker Must Die.

shrek is good, well overrated

anchorman is hilarious, id liken it to airplane in the style of hunour and volume of jokes, although airplane is miles, miles better, thats no disrespect to anchorman

Miami vice the recent film was absolutley terrible well okay it wasn t so bad but there should of been more shooting! ALOT more shooting and less talking.

ste_mc_efc said:
shrek is good, well overrated

Its just that Shrek got shown everywhere, you'd walk into a nursery and there it would be, and you'd go "Oh, this is the [3 digit number]th time I'd seen this".
I agree, its pretty decent. And the sequels not bad, as sequels go (Remember Star Wars Episode V: The Clone Wars?)

cricketmad09 said:
Fun with Dick and Jane
Shrek
Anchorman

Unfortunately, I have friends, who are dumbarses, and can't tell for ****, what will be a good movie, and what will not.

For eg. I suggested we see Kenny. We saw John Tucker Must Die.
Kenny is great fun. Documentary about a portable toilet manager.

"Simple concept the urinals, you stand in front of it, and you piss into it. Why is there always urine on the ground? I think those people must aim down or something."

EDIT - Just remembered another corker - "Everybody looks at their poos. Some people just don't admit it."

Last edited:
Milo_LCCC said:
Miami vice the recent film was absolutley terrible well okay it wasn t so bad

Well, that was a drastic turn of opinion! :)
Hmmm.....Ace Ventura "When Nature Calls" was a pretty disappointing (comparitively) sequel I guess, the recent King Kong SUCKED, superman returns or whatever...can't be bothered expending energy on remembering others.
By the way, has anyone here ever seen nineteen eighty-four (the 1984 remake)? Just curious as I'm reading the book for school..

Last edited:
Iron-Haggis said:
Bowfinger. I hate Steve Martin and Bowfinger is the only Steve Martin movie I watched all of, which I regret.

im afriad that means I hate you

matchpoint - me and my friend sat there going, wtf is this

hmm, there has been too many crap ones that I have seen to actually remember the names to them- let alone what actually happens.

Golmaal (hindi movie) has got to be up there!

rickyp said:
im afriad that means I hate you

matchpoint - me and my friend sat there going, wtf is this

i loved that film, "KEEP IT TOGETHER"

i like most steve martin films, especially the 3 amigos

Users who are viewing this thread