Wrestling thread

Sorry to ask such silly questions, but I have a couple of new ones. :p

1. Is the same person performing as The Undertaker for so many years, even after so many deaths in the storyline?
  2. Did the Undertaker kill Pual Bearer?

1. Is the same person performing as The Undertaker for so many years, even after so many deaths in the storyline?

Yes and yes. Well he buried him (Bearer) in cement at a PPV.

Last edited:

1. Yes. WWE is scripted FFS
2. He buried him again its scripted.

Well he buried him (Bearer) in cement at a PPV.
But wasn't that just scripted? I am sure that the arrangements would have been there for Bearer to come out. I don't think someone in the WWE can kill a person during the event.

But wasn't that just scripted? I am sure that the arrangements would have been there for Bearer to come out. I don't think someone in the WWE can kill a person during the event.

Well duh. It's called World Wrestling Entertainment, it's as scripted as a movie.

I have to say the table match between John Cena and Randy Orton was pretty fun to watch especially when Nexus crashed onto the tables. My favorite is when Cena threw Slater over the top rope and crashed onto the table. And I seriously hate the way they make Cena look like some innocent guy in the match when the fans was cheering their names.

And ooh, Orton reversing the AA into RKO was pretty cool too. It's the second time that happens.

Last edited:
I loved the match aswell and loved it when Randy Orton converted Attitude Adjustment into a RKO. Randy Orton has been doing this now in many episodes, he converted Evan Bourne's finisher and John Morrison's jump into a RKO.

I loved the match aswell and loved it when Randy Orton converted Attitude Adjustment into a RKO. Randy Orton has been doing this now in many episodes, he converted Evan Bourne's finisher and John Morrison's jump into a RKO.

Yeah and I meant that is the second time Orton reversed the Attitude Adjustment into a RKO.

Randy Orton defeats Sheamus and Nexus with some help from John Cena to win the WWE Championship @ Night of Champions. Night of Champions was an overall great event and I would surely be downloading it. :banana2

Is it already telecasted in TV? I mean, in TenSports. I wanted to know about Taker :)

Users who are viewing this thread