Wrestling thread

Everybody knew. It was all over the internet.

Looking forward to SmackDown, only to see The Miz again.
Hopefully his feud with Ambrose will be as great as it's shaping up to be. Perhaps we might see The Miz challenging for the WWE Title this year.

Last night's Raw was quite good. Hopefully they'll keep it up.

Hopefully his feud with Ambrose will be as great as it's shaping up to be. Perhaps we might see The Miz challenging for the WWE Title this year.

Last night's Raw was quite good. Hopefully they'll keep it up.
I hope this ends with him losing the feud to Dean Ambrose for the IC title, before eventually getting a major push for the WWE title. Frankly, the form He's in, He deserves it.

@CerealKiller

The rumours are, the only reason why WrestleMania returns to New Orleans next year is because THAT is going to be Taker's last Mania, not this one.

Vince wants his career to end where the streak ended.

Suggesting, that we'll get Taker vs Heel Cena this Mania, with Taker going over. WM33.

Then Taker vs Face Cena, with Cena going over. WM34.

@CerealKiller

The rumours are, the only reason why WrestleMania returns to New Orleans next year is because THAT is going to be Taker's last Mania, not this one.

Vince wants his career to end where the streak ended.

Suggesting, that we'll get Taker vs Heel Cena this Mania, with Taker going over. WM33.

Then Taker vs Face Cena, with Cena going over. WM34.
Oh God no... That is going to be awful if it happens

I don't think it's just for Taker. No one is bigger than WM.
According to CM Punk in his Colt Cabana podcast, He said that Vince likes to think that WrestleMania is a draw because of 'part-timers' like HHH, Taker, Lesnar, The Rock etc.

When Punk likes to think that WrestleMania is the biggest thing in 'professional' wrestling, and that it is a draw on its own. But, Vince thinks that cameos from 'part-timers' like HHH, Taker, Lesnar, The Rock make WrestleMania, WrestleMania.

The same reason why the League of Legends was buried by Michaels, Stone Cold and Foley last mania. The same reason why HHH main-event-ed it. The same reason why the most promoted match of the card was Shane vs Taker.

Even though, the best match of the card was Sasha vs Becky vs Charlotte. Fight Me if You disagree.

According to CM Punk in his Colt Cabana podcast, He said that Vince likes to think that WrestleMania is a draw because of 'part-timers' like HHH, Taker, Lesnar, The Rock etc.

When Punk likes to think that WrestleMania is the biggest thing in 'professional' wrestling, and that it is a draw on its own. But, Vince thinks that cameos from 'part-timers' like HHH, Taker, Lesnar, The Rock make WrestleMania, WrestleMania.

The same reason why the League of Legends was buried by Michaels, Stone Cold and Foley last mania. The same reason why HHH main-event-ed it. The same reason why the most promoted match of the card was Shane vs Taker.

Even though, the best match of the card was Sasha vs Becky vs Charlotte. Fight Me if You disagree.
So if part-timers draw big for Mania, then having a Mania for one of 'em could end up drawing even more.

I'd like to think that Vince will bring WM to Miami for the Rock's last match. I'm certain he's gonna step in the ring again.

He will bring it to Texas if Stone Cold comes back. Which I think He will never come back.

I can die in peace now. Wrestling just peaked. @CerealKiller

C2I28eRXEAA2UIA.jpg:large

Users who are viewing this thread