Wrestling thread

As Adam Blampied aka Plumpy said, this was one of the best, if not the best WM of the last decade.
Agree? @Na Maloom Afraad @Jack Ryder @The Deadman @Sam. @Faizk @RUDOLPH
Just w
As Adam Blampied aka Plumpy said, this was one of the best, if not the best WM of the last decade.
Agree? @Na Maloom Afraad @Jack Ryder @The Deadman @Sam. @Faizk @RUDOLPH
I think it was one of the best though only 3 matches i watched Styles vs shane,Undertaker vs Reigns and Brock vs Goldberg. The last few years have been disappointing but this one i felt was amazing and up to mark what it used to be.

He does have a point. Perhaps they're presenting him like Bo Dallas, who think he is a face, but is actually a heel.
Turn him into an explicit, silent, badass killing machine and everyone will get behind him! This is not normal heel heat, this is heat from disappointment that may result in a lot of fans walking out on the company in the long-term perspective.

Turn him into an explicit, silent, badass killing machine and everyone will get behind him! This is not normal heel heat, this is heat from disappointment that may result in a lot of fans walking out on the company in the long-term perspective.
They won't. The rest of the show is too good to leave just because of Reigns. For example, SD is Reigns-free, and very good too.

They won't. The rest of the show is too good to leave just because of Reigns. For example, SD is Reigns-free, and very good too.
The rest of the show is too good? Are you even following RAW since the brand split? That shows been shite except for a few episodes. This one, however, may be the best RAW episode since the brand split.

The rest of the show is too good? Are you even following RAW since the brand split? That shows been shite except for a few episodes. This one, however, may be the best RAW episode since the brand split.
Raw is not entirely bad. The KO-Jericho program was gold from start to finish.

Classic match that. Micheals then if I remember correctly afterwards said he requested to go out against the Taker because of Shawns great respect towards the Deadman. The same with Flair going out to Micheals...
The Taker's decision to go out against who he did... :spy
He probably did it at the request of Vince.[DOUBLEPOST=1491247834][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope they dedicate tonight's show to him. He already broke kayfabe by kissing his wife.

Flair (HBK)
HBK (Deadman)
Deadman (Reigns)

Now WWE has f****d Reigns career

Users who are viewing this thread