Wrestling thread

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
@CerealKiller @ahmedleo414 what are your thoughts on Daniel Garcia? His match with Punk last night was awesome. Garcia looks really good and can do the stuff between the ropes, if he keeps at it can well be one of the greats.
I love Garcia, I actually saw him live at a indy show in Toronto. He's was amazing and I knew he was going to be something special.

I'm glad to see him in AEW and I hope he continues to grow.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Pakistani Parents in a nutshell!
100%, but at the same time I understand where he's coming from.

Parents never want bad for their kids (mostly, at least I know mine don't). They made us and they want what's best for us, I was mad at first but I understood what he was saying

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Last night's AEW Full Gear show was another great ppv. Usually shows have a "come down" match to give the crowd a chance to come down from the action of the previous match so they're energized for the next match.

This is the first time I can recall in a long time that I've seen a show without a "come down" match. Closest thing I can think of would be the tag match between PAC and Cody vs Andrade and Black or The Inner Circle vs American Top Team. But even those two matches had enough action that not only was the crowd hot the entire night but the whole night had great matches.

Special mention had to go to MJF vs Darby and Punk vs Kingston. Those were great matches that stood out for different reasons.

Of course the main event, the story has been building since before AEW was started. Following Hangman's journey throughout has not only made me a bigger fan of his but looking forward to the future of the company.

Overall another great AEW show and highly recommended to anyone that hasn't seen it

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Last night's AEW Full Gear show was another great ppv. Usually shows have a "come down" match to give the crowd a chance to come down from the action of the previous match so they're energized for the next match.

This is the first time I can recall in a long time that I've seen a show without a "come down" match. Closest thing I can think of would be the tag match between PAC and Cody vs Andrade and Black or The Inner Circle vs American Top Team. But even those two matches had enough action that not only was the crowd hot the entire night but the whole night had great matches.

Special mention had to go to MJF vs Darby and Punk vs Kingston. Those were great matches that stood out for different reasons.

Of course the main event, the story has been building since before AEW was started. Following Hangman's journey throughout has not only made me a bigger fan of his but looking forward to the future of the company.

Overall another great AEW show and highly recommended to anyone that hasn't seen it
Yeah I am enjoying AEW more then WWE right now, WWE has been going down hill since they decided to be kids friendly.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Yeah I am enjoying AEW more then WWE right now, WWE has been going down hill since they decided to be kids friendly.
I don't feel going kids friendly has anything to do with WWE's issues. It's the fact they haven't been able to build and compelling storylines or haven't gotten anyone over, other than Roman Reigns, in years.

They can do all that with being kid friendly, just look at how good NXT was doing before AEW started.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I don't feel going kids friendly has anything to do with WWE's issues. It's the fact they haven't been able to build and compelling storylines or haven't gotten anyone over, other than Roman Reigns, in years.

They can do all that with being kid friendly, just look at how good NXT was doing before AEW started.
Yeah that's true as well but I not feeling this Kids show now, they even banned words like Wrestling, belt, blood etc while AEW wrestlers can say whatever they want so that's why WWE storyline are rubbish.
I think After Vince Mcmahon leaves WWE then it might change for the better, for time being AEW is killing it.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That's been banned since the late 90s... only a few people can say it and get away with it.
Yeah they even ban blood lol, I still watch it and so far Smackdown is decent show while AEW is fun to watch.
I am currently watching AEW Full Gear now.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Yeah they even ban blood lol, I still watch it and so far Smackdown is decent show while AEW is fun to watch.
I am currently watching AEW Full Gear now.
Blood, I understand why it was banned.

It's got some to do with going kid friendly, but a lot to do with Hepatitis and diseases. There was a case in the late 2000s or early 2010s where a wrestler was supposed to get signed by the WWE but while wrestling a match with Abdullah the Butcher on the indys contracted Hepatitis.

It was shortly after that WWE banned blood, because say what you will you can never know what a person has been doing in their life and could've contracted any number of diseases. Them being such a highly publicly traded company I totally understand the reason they banned blood. Plus it helps them get a few additionally sponsors which means more money.

So that part at least I understand and am okay with.

But I'm glad to see you're enjoying AEW!

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I never watch ROH back in the days but this version of Bryan Danielson is so damn different to how he wrestled in WWE. For years now I had him right up there with the best but his run in AEW sets him apart from everyone else in the world, would say he is a notch ahead of Okada at this point.

Bryan Danielson is probably the best Pro Wrestler of all time, so glad I can follow his run at present, each match is legendary.

Users who are viewing this thread