1. I think Cena is going back to SD
2. Khali always shift brands in draft so he will be up too
3. Micky James back on RAW as there is no good DIVA in RAW anymore
4. Would love Taker on RAW going against HHH

sd92

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Raw Superstars are the superior ones.

If you have nothing worthwhile to say, don't bother.

sd92 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

I doubt Cena will move from Monday nights. Can't see Taker going as he loves Smackdown too much and doesn't really work much anymore. Mickie James won't be going anywhere, she's been released.

Which wrestlers you think might move brands in draft:

1. I think Cena is going back to SD
2. Khali always shift brands in draft so he will be up too
3. Micky James back on RAW as there is no good DIVA in RAW anymore
4. Would love Taker on RAW going against HHH

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Taker will be taking time off again so no point in moving him to Raw..he will stay in SD I guess.

Funknath added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

SD really has no superstars tbh...with Taker taking time off the ratings will again drop

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Just a quick reminder: WWE Extreme Rules is on tonight, free on Sky Sports - I'd forgotten about it myself until being reminded by a post on the 'net just now!

Bring back Stone Cold as permanent RAW Manager. This guest host thing has run its course.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

If you have nothing worthwhile to say, don't bother.

sd92 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

I doubt Cena will move from Monday nights. Can't see Taker going as he loves Smackdown too much and doesn't really work much anymore. Mickie James won't be going anywhere, she's been released.

Mickie?????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:crying :crying

sd92

International Coach
Thanks, Steve, I'd forgotten myself, too.

Plus, yes, Mickie's been released as well as a few others, including Shelton Benjamin, Kung Fu Naki and Jimmy Wang Yang.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Thanks, Steve, I'd forgotten myself, too.

Plus, yes, Mickie's been released as well as a few others, including Shelton Benjamin, Kung Fu Naki and Jimmy Wang Yang.

You're welcome. :)

Why have they released Shelton Benjamin?? He was one of the best young wrestlers around. Couldn't care less about Wang Yang - I just found him immensely annoying.

sd92

International Coach
Probably because he wouldn't do promos or mic work, was a frustrating worker and was reportedly very lazy. Without doubt he had the talent to win world titles, and he was an exciting and talented worker, but if you don't want to to do it, you can't make them. TNA will probably pick him up and he'll do quite well.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Probably because he wouldn't do promos or mic work, was a frustrating worker and was reportedly very lazy. Without doubt he had the talent to win world titles, and he was an exciting and talented worker, but if you don't want to to do it, you can't make them. TNA will probably pick him up and he'll do quite well.

Ah. Being lazy will kill you in any area of the performing arts (WWE comes under that category in a loose way, I suppose). :)

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
To be honest, Shelton Benjamin wasn't the greatest mic worker out there too. So I can see why he didn't want to do them. He could've gone far with a solid manager, but WWE never ever pushed him enough I feel. Then, again, WWE isn't always about wrestling talent...Cena and Batista wouldn't have gotten far if that was the case. Don't like either, but Cena's work ethic is brilliant. Batista is probably one of the most limited wrestlers going around at the moment.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Does anyone else feels RAW got best of draft and now SD is left with virtually no one.

Here is RAW stars list:

Cena
HHH
Orton
Batista
Jericho
Edge
Sheamus
R-Truth
Morrison
MVP
Mark Henry
Miz

One thing now RAW does not has is Divas. Too bad Kelly has left RAW. Maybe she got tired off Guest hosts.

Auwais

International Coach
It's good because guys like Swagger, Big Show, Christian and Kofi have a great chance of getting pushes and main eventing.

Plus Punk is still there and Taker will return from his break at some point.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Never wish an injury on anyone but it was pretty funny that Orton injured himself by hitting the mat too hard. Match died after that, could tell it was a real injury since Edge didn't go after the right arm and of course the most random finish you will ever see. Looked like Orton was meant to win it since Edge didn't jump back into the win and steal the victory.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
It's good because guys like Swagger, Big Show, Christian and Kofi have a great chance of getting pushes and main eventing.

Plus Punk is still there and Taker will return from his break at some point.

lol @ Taker's 'breaks'.. He always returns to win at Wrestlemania somehow. :sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread