Wrist mark of PC users

RPHKR

National Board President
4440105_700b.jpg

Year ago, I found someone posting this in a social networking site but never knew the reason for this. If anyone know it, please share.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When someone types, they get friction between two things. Like keyboard and the mat or table. And that causes that area to go darker. Same reason, if you sit on your knees everyday, after so long, you will have dark knees. Same reason, why Muslim men have dark marks on their forehead, caused by the firction between the head and the prayer mat. :p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I don't. Why? Because I never lean my wrist on anything as it's very bad for you!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman

Seriously? :facepalm

Do some research on RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

I use this for mousing:

images

It puts zero pressure on the wrist and is far more comfortable; it can fit on pretty much any mouse as well.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Is it one of those mouse pads with a gel wrist rest? I'm pretty sure that using that contributed to the slightly dodgy wrist I've got now - they might be relatively soft, but they still put a fair amount of pressure on the wrist.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
I don't think its got gel inside, but its soft. It keeps my wrist elevated, so I have no problems whatsoever. Its by Razer, exactmat or something.

Users who are viewing this thread