On Hold WWE MY CAREER MODE|NOT CONTINUING

Did You Like the Presentation ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am going to kick your candy ass! STUPID IDIOT
da5c69dd89b0916cae211b31a9ee703e.jpg

Kane and Shinnok with me ? Are you joking ? That won't be an even match for me. They won't even put up a good fight. This will be an easy win for me.

Kane and Uppertaker? Enough pleasantries! I feel the need to rearrange their faces.

I´m breaking kayfabe here, but Rishabh and Kane should be in the same match, as they have a storyline going on.
^This.

Kane and Shinnok with me ? Are you joking ? That won't be an even match for me. They won't even put up a good fight. This will be an easy win for me.

Kane and Uppertaker? Enough pleasantries! I feel the need to rearrange their faces.
photo.jpg
To all narcissist blabbermouths and windbags, I hope you are actually able to do something in the ring before I win the match.

NXT_logo.png

THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT NXT
1st Match One on One [Normal]
Kevin Owens vs NginatorKN1.jpg KN2.jpg
@MrNginator
2nd Match One on One [No Holds Barred]
{If Ryder wins he will face MHD next week for no1 Contendership}
MHJR1.jpg MHJR2.jpg
@Jack Ryder @Na Maloom Afraad
3RD Match Triple Threat [No Holds Barred]
{Winner faces the Winner of 1st Triple Threat next week to crown the No1 Contender for NXT Championship}
Kane vs Uppertaker vs ShinnokTT1.png KSU2.jpg @Samuels @Sami Kumar @zwarrior
4th Match Triple Threat [No Holds Barred]
{Winner faces the Winner of 2nd Triple Threat next week to crown the No1 Contender for NXT Championship}
Rishabh vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kevin Steen
After a great fight Nakamura hits Rishabh with the kinsasha but steen breaks it up Steen hits Nakamura with consecutive Moonstomps for the win.
5th Match One on One [Normal]
Umair Nazim vs Naman Thakur
Naman Thakur as soon as the bell rings hits Nazim with 2 Burning Hammers for a easy win in 23 seconds.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread