Status
Not open for further replies.
CAn u make csk kit ????
please i want it
And i hav a prob
after i download an ipl patch in ac09 it asks to select the async.big.w32 file
i select it
and it shows Error!

Yeah request accepted CSK Kit coming up..
@vividkhan Roster will be done in 2 weeks,full international team update :thumbs

Last edited:
Chennai Super Kings IPL 4 Kitbag

Chennai Super Kings IPL 4 Kitbag Released as sahidvicky, requested it!
93147d1329135944-yashs-creative-world-ban-2012-kitbag-back-bang-requests-csk_2011_kit_by_yash.png

Please Comment...
Don't forget to click on the thanks
post_thanks.gif
If you like my work.

Attachments

• CSK_2011_kit_by_yash.png
    CSK_2011_kit_by_yash.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 700
  • Chennai_super_kings_ipl4_kit_by_yash.rar
    467.7 KB · Views: 224
Looks great dude, really nice work. Like the subtle darker yellow at the bottom of the Shirt, nice detail!

awesome work but you should have waited for ipl 5 know :rolleyes KIU! love the kits :clap:thumbs
and congrats for 5 stars i ranked it 5 stars

Can u make the srilankan 2012 kit????
An awesome CSK kit
I loved it!!!
I forgot to give a thanks so ill give it now
IN the coming future....make the csk ipl 5 kit just a request!

Thanks,yeah i would try to do the bat.Not sure,as suwadith told you about my studies.I'm busy in my studies these days!

man every one on ashes 09 forum is giving quality work and making me to reinstall the game thank you for the good quality

i have downloaded your bats. but i dont know how to install!! can you (anyone)help me?

i have downloaded your bats. but i dont know how to install!! can you (anyone)help me?
To install the bats, Open Big Editor>kits>shared textures>bats then replace the bat you want. :thumbs

To install the bats, Open Big Editor>kits>shared textures>bats then replace the bat you want. :thumbs
Mate, I didnt find your path in BIG Editor. I am using V.1.0. If i open BIG Editor, i found character>kits but in that, not found shared texture. Please help.

Mate, I didnt find your path in BIG Editor. I am using V.1.0. If i open BIG Editor, i found character>kits but in that, not found shared texture. Please help.

yeah that was a mistake by me.The original path is characters>kits>shared(not sharedtexture)>Bats.
Sorry.

----------

I too use big editor v1.Hope you got the folder 'shared' now :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread