Your Designs for BLIC game covers - includes thecricketfan's covers

check this out i'm working on my new website for covers, the front page still needs work doing but check it out.

mainjpg.jpg

That's a good design- but do you have copyright permission to use Codemaster's and EA's covers?

Skateboarder2 said:
That's a good design- but do you have copyright permission to use Codemaster's and EA's covers?

The design of the covers are mine apart from the Logo's. I've been posting covers on codies website for the past month, I'm sure they've seen all the work i've done. The moderators of that site have definitley seen the covers i've designed and they have'nt said anything regarding copyright. I guess they would'nt give a damn as it free advertising. :happy :happy :happy :happy

Its a fan site--there should be no copyright problems with that. If, for example, he tries to sell his covers online, then he may get into problems. He could always put in a disclaimer.

BillLawDain where did you get that picture on the ricky ponting cover.

should i try something with microsoft paint!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad i swear if we win we are gonnna give you such an earful - 2 years of it and if you win it doesnt matter because you have already rubbed it in enough ;) anyone despite the whitewash 2005 bit that was actually a good cover, same with the Ball Law Dain one aswell, good work!

Users who are viewing this thread