Your Designs for BLIC game covers - includes thecricketfan's covers

thecricketfan said:
:happy Hi all...I have done another design, taking it further than before. :D

shopalarms.jpg
that is sooooo freakin' cool. Well done.

why dont you make some yourself then if you think they are "very basic"? Great work btw cricketfan!

Because it doesn't Interest me.

I made a cover for a GT4 Competition using a few pics I took from Photomode.

I did that and I know nothing about Photo Editing.

ajay2k5 said:
Because it doesn't Interest me.

I made a cover for a GT4 Competition using a few pics I took from Photomode.

I did that and I know nothing about Photo Editing.
Nowhere near as good as cricketfans BLIC covers in my opinion.

It actually looks good. Not great though. I do feel there is something missing there Not quite sure what..

I've had time to think about what I said earlier about Cricketfans Covers.
To me they are only require basic skills to do, but the thing that does make them good is Cricketfans creative style.

Sometimes the easiest things in life are even easier with a creative mind, if you don't have one then designing is not going to work as a career for you. I do designing for fun and I will take any bad or good comments that come with it, such as mine to cricketfans covers, there simple to do but require a creative mind.

EDIT: And if anyone knows what I can quickly add to my Cover to fix what ever is missing please make a suggesting as the Comp closes in 24 hours.

Last edited:
ajay2k5 said:
I don't want to degrade CricketFans efforts but those covers are very basic stuff. There not hard at all.

By all means you are all welcome to post ur designs on this thread. We all would like to see your designs. I think its time for me to chill and see you guys do a few designs (that would be nice). Only Aseem has made some covers so far on this thread (also not forgetting mine ). :D

nik said:
got anymore designs?

More designs to come mid week.

ajay2k5 said:
I've had time to think about what I said earlier about Cricketfans Covers.
To me they are only require basic skills to do, but the thing that does make them good is Cricketfans creative style.

Sometimes the easiest things in life are even easier with a creative mind, if you don't have one then designing is not going to work as a career for you. I do designing for fun and I will take any bad or good comments that come with it, such as mine to cricketfans covers, there simple to do but require a creative mind.

EDIT: And if anyone knows what I can quickly add to my Cover to fix what ever is missing please make a suggesting as the Comp closes in 24 hours.

Thanks for the comments ajay. Remember it's not always about being creative. It's also about being a natural professional like me. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread