Your Designs for BLIC game covers - includes thecricketfan's covers

nik said:
This is just truly excellent! you should geta prize! :cool:

p.s who is mahesh babu??

Thanks nik! LOL
:D :D . I will let someone else answer that one... Ok keep it a secret. He's a bloke or may even be a lass. And has been posting funny threads on codemasters.co.uk brian lara forums. Basicaly he got banned but if you want to see the posts check out codies site.

Hi guys i am posting covers on this site for the first time so check this out.

indo-pak.jpg

Not bad mate, not bad at all. You could perhaps look into making the colours in the foreground "brighter" by using more light.

thecricketfan said:
Hey aseem how are you mate. :cool:

I am fine. I just saw you have posted gamecovers on this site also.So i thought why dont i join you. I have no competition with you beacause you are the best.I am just posting them for fun.

Aseem Ralhan said:
I am fine. I just saw you have posted gamecovers on this site also.So i thought why dont i join you. I have no competition with you beacause you are the best.I am just posting them for fun.

Dont worry I dont mind. thats the whole point of this thread to post cover designs and share your views on the game. I like your efforts keep up the good work!
:clap :clap :clap :clap

Good work, but they don't look as professional as thecricketfan's.

Skateboarder2 said:
Good work, but they don't look as professional as thecricketfan's.

I am not a professional whereaes cricketfan is a pro in graphic designing so dont compare mine with the cricketfans and i have always said that cricketfan is the best.

Aseem Ralhan said:
I am not a professional whereaes cricketfan is a pro in graphic designing so dont compare mine with the cricketfans and i have always said that cricketfan is the best.

Good work Aseem, keep it up, some rep points from me. :happy :happy :happy

Users who are viewing this thread