Your Designs for BLIC game covers - includes thecricketfan's covers

Ohhhh!!!
I am loving the Inzi one. You've got three green squares of +ve rep in 9 posts, how much more support could you possibly ask for. :happy :happy :happy

Great job bud. May I suggest a different pic for the Inzamam one?

Or something along these lines. I just think he looks better with the beard.

This ones quite a funny picture of Inzi! He looks like he's taking Kung Fu classes. I will look for one with a beard.

I REALLY APPRECIATE THE REPS THANKS GUYS! I GUESS IT'S ONE WAY TO PAY OF MY HARD WORK.

How about a funny one! By the way this is just a one off! Covers only on this thread! HEE HEE HEE.

FUNNY.gif
:D

Last edited:
Looks fantastic!

AND NOW FOR THE MAIN EVENT Brought to you on behalf of Codemasters another superb design by the cricketfan :happy :happy :happy :happy :cheers :cheers :cheers

pakvind2005.jpg

India vs Pakistan 2005 will have only India & Pakistan teams with all their domestic teams and compatitions.

Really good idea,why don't some Indian game company(is there any) try this game?

bharat said:
India vs Pakistan 2005 will have only India & Pakistan teams with all their domestic teams and compatitions.

Really good idea,why don't some Indian game company(is there any) try this game?

Actually good point and it would be good to have all the games including classic ones also in the game that These 2 nations have played.

The world cup one is amazing, have you ever seriously looked at doing covers because all the covers in this topic are better than cricket 2002, cricket 2004 and BLC 99!

Will p said:
The world cup one is amazing, have you ever seriously looked at doing covers because all the covers in this topic are better than cricket 2002, cricket 2004 and BLC 99!

Yeh, there's alot of money to be made out in the graphic designing world!

Request

The Cricket Fan, could you please create a packshot of 'Jacques Kallis International Cricket 2005', simply for South African fans? I think that he is the best player to pick for a packshot for South Africa. :upray

Seriously cricketfan, send the Brian Lara and Ricky Ponting ones to codies, its worth a shot!! Also when you get the time can you post a proper size Michael Vaughan one as i will most definately use it!

Will p said:
Seriously cricketfan, send the Brian Lara and Ricky Ponting ones to codies, its worth a shot!! Also when you get the time can you post a proper size Michael Vaughan one as i will most definately use it!

He's already got his own thread on the Codemasters forum! So atleast Rubber is aware of what he's doing.

Users who are viewing this thread