BLIC'05 Custom Desktop Wallpapers - include's thecricketfan wallpapers

thecricketfan said:
Ever played a game of cricket for your local club and put some car windows through by hitting a six out of the ground, specially when its the club owners BMW or Mercedes Benz. :D

After some hard work and modifications to my existing wallpaper design I would like to present to you the broken glass effect.... :D Enjoy!

38pd.jpg
That is beautiful. What software do you use? When I sort out a problem with my Firewall I should be able to use something other than MS Paint!

SkateBoarder2 said:
That is beautiful. What software do you use? When I sort out a problem with my Firewall I should be able to use something other than MS Paint!

Thanks Skatey! I use Fireworks MX at professional level...Been using this fantastic software for more than 4 years now. It's a great peice of software that can help you acheive some serious looking graphic.

love it cricketfan, you truly are awesome

Skb2 yours would be better but for the backround (the blue one)

cricketfan your a gun mate. i love that broken glass affect.

its not a wallpaper but i have being working on a custom cover of the game for the last few days

finalcovershot3tb.jpg

NICE cova man!!.. best one ive seen so far.. i like how u did real brain lara then graphic brain lara playin the same shot on the back.. here is my latest wallpaper...
Brainlaracricketmodifiedagain.jpg

holmie ur cover looks good.
that 20% off thing...hope it becomes reality.

Users who are viewing this thread