Your Designs for BLIC game covers - includes thecricketfan's covers

Hey guys i'm back with a new one. A full packshot that i've designed, what do you think?
:happy

blcshot.jpg

barmyarmy said:
Ever sense you have too much time on your hands? :p

Nice work anyway.

Well said mate! I need to spend more time doing my university assignments I guess. 4 weeks holidays was worth it. I guess I better start getting on with the Uni stuff. But still will have new designs to deliver. :onpc

hey cricketfan can u do one for new zealand please. heres a pic of fleming

Attachments

• stephen.jpg
    stephen.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 108
Ever wondered what BLIC2005 would look like on the shelves at N#1 in the charts! This one I designed, see for your selves.

shelve.jpg

thecricketfan said:
Ever wondered what BLIC2005 would look like on the shelves at N#1 in the charts! This one I designed, see for your selves.

shelve.jpg

Great picture, number 1 in the charts at GAME I see as well.

Ste said:
Great picture, number 1 in the charts at GAME I see as well.

Yes, I visited my local "GAME" store and had taken a photo using my digi cam of the charts area. I then edited the image by removing "Gran Turismo 4 " and replaced the image with "my cover design" using Fireworks MX.

thecricketfan said:
Yes, I visited my local "GAME" store and had taken a photo using my digi cam of the charts area. I then edited the image by removing "Gran Turismo 4 " and replaced the image with "my cover design" using Fireworks MX.

Reminds me of my photos of Cricket 2004 in game on the release day - http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4604 apart from my photo quality was so much worse.

Ste

A new cover design for a prima strategy guide. This ones for people like mahesh babu who have trouble killing flies and searching for lost balls. LOL :D

guide1.jpg

This is just truly excellent! you should geta prize! :cool:

p.s who is mahesh babu??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread