Your Designs for BLIC game covers - includes thecricketfan's covers

:happy Hi all...I have done another design, taking it further than before. :D

shopalarms.jpg

thecricketfan said:
:happy Hi all...I have done another design, taking it further than before. :D

Looks fantastic! Codemasters or GAME should give you a free copy of the game as they can just use your designs and save money on designers for the box and advertising stuff.

Ste said:
Looks fantastic! Codemasters or GAME should give you a free copy of the game as they can just use your designs and save money on designers for the box and advertising stuff.

Thanks Ste, I dont think that will happen for shure, it would be like the end of the world if that happened bothe GAME and COdies might go bankrupt, LOL :D :D

Well done thecricketfan, keep up the good work. Your rep is sky high already, surely the sign of a great member. Don't forget to post in the rest of the forums too!

Skateboarder2 said:
Well done thecricketfan, keep up the good work. Your rep is sky high already, surely the sign of a great member. Don't forget to post in the rest of the forums too!

Thanks Skateboarder2. More to come from in the early days. Thanks for your support guys. :happy

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THEY ARE MOST WELCOME TO POST THERE OWN DESIGNS ON EA'S CRICKET OR CODIES BLIC2005 ON THIS THREAD

Thanx bud, I have some ideas for Cricket 2005 but dont have the right program for it.......yet.

Love your sig btw ;)

nightprowler10 said:
Thanx bud, I have some ideas for Cricket 2005 but dont have the right program for it.......yet.

Love your sig btw ;)

I have posted a new thread on the cricket 2005 forum for game covers. I have posted the first cover on the thread. Check it out! Please all contribute with your own designs.
:happy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread